Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine making a massive deal about your 30th and the present from your fella being a pair of beach shoes every man and his dog has got.
Look nice in your 3 bed semi those hun. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm sure one of yous posted a few threads back, saying that your son (I think) shares a birthday with Notorious ZSM. If I'm right, I hope he has a lovely day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Arr hey then we wont have the tit show to discuss on here, the card she sent to herself with her lowercase k in Katie because we all know she has no idea when it comes to grammar.
True, and it’s why we’re all here!

Reactions: 6
Aye Trolls do you reckon her bespoke birthday 30th chapter holiday as been cancelled? Been seeing loads of flights getting cancelled (I go away next month so keeping tabs on the aviation industry 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye Trolls do you reckon her bespoke birthday 30th chapter holiday as been cancelled? Been seeing loads of flights getting cancelled (I go away next month so keeping tabs on the aviation industry 😂)
What? You’re saying Mr Delo Bizzo didn’t sort out a private jet / specially chartered a flight for the 30th celebrations? #pogba Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That Cheryl is a patronising witch yeah your life started in your 30s cos you met your rich man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Interesting that the card from Delo is conveniently typed...is it because we’d know your handwriting truff and he actually has no idea the card even exist 🙄😂

To Me,
Love from me XxxxxX

View attachment 1349589
How is it in this huge wide world two illiterate morons find each other and manage to spawn. Or is it that Katie is the only illiterate one and Delo’s a general dunce for procreating with her

Imagine having to come on social media to show that your fella has taken you to Selfridges for your 30th infact for any occasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really feel sorry for you Katie love 🤣🤣

Wow just enjoy your birthday you sad twit! 🙄
How sad hey 🤣🤣

And the strategically placed Boodles bag on the kitchen worktop too 👀

And the silly bison fell for it 🤣🤣
She’s so fucken cringe isn’t she 🤣 you can defo tell she’s never had Money

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting that the card from Delo is conveniently typed...is it because we’d know your handwriting truff and he actually has no idea the card even exist 🙄😂

To Me,
Love from me XxxxxX

View attachment 1349589
I was saying this to my mate today we said she’s done this all for yhr khm page but all her mates are wishing the olives mummy one so I think she blocks people from seeing this on khm 🤣

Even if he did write that, have you ever read anything so dull, basic and uninspiring?
There’s no heart in that at all. Just a moonpig insta caption.
Brains on her though, getting it typed for a change so no one can do any 🕵️‍♂️ work
My fella since we meant many many moons ago rights to chatty love bleep 🤣🤣 well my name and then his and that’s how it’s been since the day we meant he doesn’t have to justify our relationship for any occasion 🤣 the day he stops smacking my arse is the day we are done end off. 🤣

Please don’t tell me she’s posted her birthday set up, with Olive in a crappy nappy 😭😭😭.
The designer box posts are beyond tacky aswell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine spending your 30th shopping for your present cos your boyfriend didn't know what to get you. He obviously doesn't know her well.

To get anything decent in Hermes, you need to have a good sales history and relationship with the sales associate. You need an appointment and then you may get a offered a drink etc. She's gone in on the off chance and probably bought a twilly for £300.

I pity her I really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There was less fuss made about the platinum jubilee. What a shudderingly embarrassing prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mental health has been cured quickly. Again. Or is her ‘anxiety and depression’ conditional for when things aren’t going her way. Vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.