Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should have a game of Birthday Bingo!
- Balon’s galore
- Breakfast in bed
- Counterfeit Goods
- Begged items from small local businesses she will never ever use for future spending.
- A montage of her “best bits”.
- Validation from strangers via constant reposts.
- Staged photos / videos implying DJ Indesit loves her.
- A DJ Set in the dogs bog.
- A rant / ramble of toxic bile.
- An obligatory picture in PJ’s in front of giant light up numbers.
- Massive bottle of Whispering Angle.
- Obligatory photo of stacks of designer carrier bags (which we will never see the contents of).

What a sad little staged life. While she celebrates I’m going to follow up on my complaint to Home Bargains. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Adding to bingo
- a comparison photo of her all edited ‘at her unhappiest’ next to a highly edited picture of her now ‘living her best life’. Includes the phrases… Here’s to the next 30! Olive saved me! Living my best life! Found my soulmate! Lost people along the way but found my true ones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
We should have a game of Birthday Bingo!
- Balon’s galore
- Breakfast in bed
- Counterfeit Goods
- Begged items from small local businesses she will never ever use for future spending.
- A montage of her “best bits”.
- Validation from strangers via constant reposts.
- Staged photos / videos implying DJ Indesit loves her.
- A DJ Set in the dogs bog.
- A rant / ramble of toxic bile.
- An obligatory picture in PJ’s in front of giant light up numbers.
- Massive bottle of Whispering Angle.
- Obligatory photo of stacks of designer carrier bags (which we will never see the contents of).

What a sad little staged life. While she celebrates I’m going to follow up on my complaint to Home Bargains. Read the wiki.
Maybe a Sax player.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
- A video of Big O wishing her a happy birthday, followed by a gushing story of Truff saying that’s the best present ever
- A box of personalised birthday cookies
- Mentioning being in a calorie deficit even on her birthday
- Champagne for breakfast

- Mez coming round with a sellotaped up box of Celebrations with all the good ones missing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Mez is too much la , the mere mention of her and I crack up.
Can’t wait to see her in her jeggings, kitten heels and floaty top for this extravaganza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why is a 30 year old Mother acting like a child on Christmas Eve?
Did no one give her the memo? Since when was turning 30 such a big drama? Feel ashamed for her.

Reactions: 44
And of course she will say she doesn’t really want a fuss as she has her reason & that’s all she needs🥴

Happy birthday Truffalo 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trolls, I really don’t get why she tells us she’s not perfect every single day. Has anyone ever said she is? Cos I mean it’s not the first thing I think when I look at her. Who’s ever gone up to her and said duck me Kate, you’re so perfect… anyone??? Nah thought not 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Happy birthday Kate!! Thank you for bringing me to this fabulous place of like minded souls and making friends for life I’ll forever be in your debt 🤣🤣🤣

Better than being up to the eyeballs with OMG Finance and vanquis chick xoxo 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Happy birthday KHM and thanks for directing me to tattle! Don’t spend too long editing your legs and hands tiny, remember you’ve got to get your bespoke reason ready for her 7pm bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Deffo think there’s going to be a proposal and I can’t wait for it. She’s going to be insufferable but you trolls are going to be on fire 🔥 she’ll be fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Deffo think there’s going to be a proposal and I can’t wait for it. She’s going to be insufferable but you trolls are going to be on fire 🔥 she’ll be fuming 🤣
Literally same 😂😭 C’mon Delo, give us the day we deserve!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.