Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone put up a few of her friends instagram handles so I can nose? If that's allowed.
I don't want to miss any of the goss 😘😘😘

Reactions: 7
Will someone put up a few of her friends instagram handles so I can nose? If that's allowed.
I don't want to miss any of the goss 😘😘😘
I just click on the pictures she has reshared on stories and that's how i lurk on them 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Never thought to do that....how thick am i? Lol 😆 but will from now on.
Thanks @Itsmedoctortea 😘😘
Go to an anonymous Insta viewer, type in their username, and you can see their stories on there 😉

On that picture she put up at the train station she looks about a size 8 but we know that's not true after them picture from last night but her followers haven't seen them so they think she that size 🥴🥴

God she Deffo looks like a lady boy in that mirror

I got told a few years ago I look like her when she was in corri 🥴I thought it was quite rude to be honest 🤣
Bonkers hey? The filter that gives them the perfect upturned nose saves them a fortune on surgery!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was followed home by a nissan Cube today 😭 I’ll never look at those the same way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So wait: last night was in a room above a pub with a banner with a photo from before her and little legs met? 100% not organised by him and definitely not 'glam' (braggy) enough for our Kate. Where was the flower swing, sax player and light up '30' 5 ft tall?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So wait: last night was in a room above a pub with a banner with a photo from before her and little legs met? 100% not organised by him and definitely not 'glam' (braggy) enough for our Kate. Where was the flower swing, sax player and light up '30' 5 ft tall?
I was thinking the exact same !!!! No balloon wall for insta pics . No chocolate swans or whatever . She will be mortified 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s still humble even though she’s a celeb and influencer!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Naomi literally has 2 faces in one, the miserable pout ones and the smiling ones look like 2 different people entirely! #notsoblessed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#pogba matt when you wake up can you give the arl homophobic racist a medal and a trophy please for her outstanding reaction of acting surprised and shocked last night. Tar

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was thinking the exact same !!!! No balloon wall for insta pics . No chocolate swans or whatever . She will be mortified 😂😂😂
Its got Mez written all over it hasn't it? But good for her- and I agree she actually looks genuinely happy on the photos. It must be exhausting trying to fake your life for the gram, just give it up Kate, hone your make up skills and go back to living a normal life. But she won't do that as shes too pig headed to admit defeat.

Reactions: 26
I’m glad she’s stopped pretending that Matt organises these huge ostentatious displays of balloons and cupcakes for her (now She can’t get them gifted) although I suppose we still have the actual birthday to come 🙄

Reactions: 20
So is she also having a big 30th birthday party? Cos I’m not believing that KHM’s 30th birthday will be marked by 12 hours in London and then a ‘surprise’ meal above a big standard pub…. When is the biggest event in the Wirral’s calendar taking place??

Reactions: 28
Remember last birthday we had the Harvest Festival and light up numbers in a hotel room usually used for a quick shag, she took Big O with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.