Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up on her shitshow. Again Iiving a life on klarna. Kate, get that bleeping garden sorted for your 30th instead of pissing it up the wall in bagatelle.
That bleeping dress, I swear to god she borrowed it from sallie axl, it's defo the same one she wore in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What happened on the train from London, she didn’t look like this last night 😂
Imagine being half cut and going home with ‘gold dress girl’ and waking up to that mug 🫣

She has great legs, but jeez they aren’t half out of proportion with her slab back. And I didn’t think the dress was her worst effort ( the bar is set quite low to be fair), but why she felt the need to be prancing around on a chair with it all ripped is beyond me. She gives scousers a bad name; she’s just really thick and without a classy bone in her body.

I have a friend who despite being absolutely lush, has no sense of how loud her voice is and whenever we go out to a restaurant I’m cringing because the whole bloody place can hear her conversation. I’d never say anything, I’d hate to hurt her feelings; she’s a wonderful person and she honestly just has a loud voice in every setting, but Jesus at least she stays in her seat, and she genuinely doesn’t realise how shouty she is I think. If I went out for a nice meal and others in the restaurant were deliberately screeching and arsing about standing on their chairs I’d be livid. Go to a bleeping nightclub if you wanna dance about and shout. Attention-seeking twats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OK I've just woke up from my afternoon nap and been for a nosy at the girls tagged in her stories.... Call me a witch but it looks to me like it was a night out they'd already planned and she's just appropriated it as a birthday night out. Like, none of them have really posted affectionate BFF-style happy birthday posts, there's barely a mention of her actual birthday, just general pics and vids of girls on the lash. Has she done a cheeky geg-in?

Imagine being half cut and going home with ‘gold dress girl’ and waking up to that mug 🫣

She has great legs, but jeez they aren’t half out of proportion with her slab back. And I didn’t think the dress was her worst effort ( the bar is set quite low to be fair), but why she felt the need to be prancing around on a chair with it all ripped is beyond me. She gives scousers a bad name; she’s just really thick and without a classy bone in her body.

I have a friend who despite being absolutely lush, has no sense of how loud her voice is and whenever we go out to a restaurant I’m cringing because the whole bloody place can hear her conversation. I’d never say anything, I’d hate to hurt her feelings; she’s a wonderful person and she honestly just has a loud voice in every setting, but Jesus at least she stays in her seat, and she genuinely doesn’t realise how shouty she is I think. If I went out for a nice meal and others in the restaurant were deliberately screeching and arsing about standing on their chairs I’d be livid. Go to a bleeping nightclub if you wanna dance about and shout. Attention-seeking twats.
From what I've heard, Bagatelle encourages this kind of behaviour, think they started in New York doing 'party brunches'. Meaning it's quite high on my list of Places I Don't Fancy.

Reactions: 29
A0775D84-2010-4D26-A8B3-00CBADB4F3E4.png
Just the corner of her makeup/dressing room or whatever the duck it’s called. Proper cluttered tit tip imagine the rest of the room. Probably stinks of pure gone off bison bo…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s done her makeup before walking the dog and showering olive?

Surely you’d walk the dog, shower and dress yourself / do makeup then the child?

Or get Matt to walk the dog and sort ya self and child?

She does everything backwards. She’s guna be a sweaty Betty after walking the dog and then she’s going out smelling. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What in the name of god is that Carmella girl wearing??? Her dress is like something you would find a Home Bargs knock off Barbie doll wearing… where do these girls buy this tit from 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, her skin looks totally different in her story compared to her live. Don't get me wrong, my skin isn't flawless at all, but I'm not sure I could even attempt to create such a flawless look even with the heaviest of foundation.

Oh and wash your hair, don't just slap it back in a greasy bun 🤢

Reactions: 15
What in the name of god is that Carmella girl wearing??? Her dress is like something you would find a Home Bargs knock off Barbie doll wearing… where do these girls buy this tit from 😵💫😵💫
Ali express, I’ve fancied a few things on the Carmella site and Google lens it back to ali express to buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Acts like she’s a skinny witch…..oh am just loving life right now…..right now my anxiety is gone there’s no trolling and am on the moon…..woooooohoooooooo…….till tomorrow or a few days later with her miss piggy face in fake tears oh I just can’t handle it any more all these trolls what do they want for me……..?boohoo 😢😢😢……..🤣🤣🤣🤣 …..
she’ll be on a come down, then the anxiety post will be out in full Force, trolls trying to ruin her 30th bla bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched that Naomi’s stories again and how ZSM thinks they’re her mates are beyond me. She’s literally recording her dancing on a chair with her dress in bits instead of doing what a real mate would do and tell her to get changed. She looks an absolute show im mortified for her

Reactions: 21
Did she ram that white dress into her jarg clutch bag to take out with her as she knew the medal/chain dress would inevitably give way? What happened to the broken dress? Is it laying in the bin of Bagatelles toilets?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So is Matts suprise meal actually code for her 'suprise' 30th birthday party? Makes you wonder if she's mentioning it so much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im screaming laughing at whoever wrote “spraying her dress around the restaurant”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the waft when she was dancing around in that plazzy coin dress. Looks like she stinks of sweaty digestive biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched that Naomi’s stories again and how ZSM thinks they’re her mates are beyond me. She’s literally recording her dancing on a chair with her dress in bits instead of doing what a real mate would do and tell her to get changed. She looks an absolute show im mortified for her
Shes has made an absolute show of her posting that video. Who needs enemies ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.