Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its got Mez written all over it hasn't it? But good for her- and I agree she actually looks genuinely happy on the photos. It must be exhausting trying to fake your life for the gram, just give it up Kate, hone your make up skills and go back to living a normal life. But she won't do that as shes too pig headed to admit defeat.
I like to think Mez organised the banner and that’s the last real life picture that was taken before the editing filtering and photo shopping.
How sad that even with sad that even when sat in a room with all the people that love her most. She still has to edit a video for strangers so so sad.

Reactions: 27
I find it so sad that she hadn’t even been there for a couple of hours and she was already on the gram making a reel

Reactions: 26
Give me my family in a normal looking pub, a Costco cake and a few drinks aaaaanyday of the week over a performance for the gram. It’s worth 100 balloon arches, sax players and grazing tables 🤢🤢

Any one notice Delo’s family didn’t attend? Family rift confirmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So little legs was responsible for last night, that's gotta be payback for his father's Day non extravaganza last year, when big O ate the balloons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle

addresses why she was over dressed for a pub, apparently Matt told her that they where going to Liverpool, so she dressed up then he told her in the car, where actually staying local, so she said oh no but I’m over dressed 🥴

telling us her birthday is actually next week

addressing why some people couldn’t go the meal ie they were at weddings or away

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not a pub. It’s a small independent restaurant in Oxton. It’s very nice.
Just a pity she frequents there. She’s often in Host in Oxton too. See her car in the village all the time.
Think she goes to Host cos her mate owns it… the one she did her diary that’s not a diary collab with

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to think she might have coprophilia. Not even messing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe she got mixed up with her actual birthday party which will be in Liverpool next weekend. Should have checked your momma diary truff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks better today on this walk than she’s looked at either of her celebrations ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle

addresses why she was over dressed for a pub, apparently Matt told her that they where going to Liverpool, so she dressed up then he told her in the car, where actually staying local, so she said oh no but I’m over dressed 🥴

telling us her birthday is actually next week

addressing why some people couldn’t go the meal ie they were at weddings or away
And who goes on a ‘date night’ with their kid?

She looks better today on this walk than she’s looked at either of her celebrations ffs
You spoke too soon. She’s now dressed completely inappropriately for whatever Sunday daytime event she’s off to. I hope it’s not a Christening dressed like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she actually just took the dog for a walk then come home to get ready without even having a shower? 🤮 dirty witch. Bet she hasn't even washed her dog tit hands before putting makeup on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And who goes on a ‘date night’ with their kid?

You spoke too soon. She’s now dressed completely inappropriately for whatever Sunday daytime event she’s off to. I hope it’s not a Christening dressed like that!
I ordered a dress from that company once and I’m 6ft so in heels 6ft 5, never again😅 wayyy too short for a christening.

Reactions: 5
It’s not a pub. It’s a small independent restaurant in Oxton. It’s very nice.
Just a pity she frequents there. She’s often in Host in Oxton too. See her car in the village all the time.
Oh. It looks like a pub. Are you going to tell us which one?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.