Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes has made an absolute show of her posting that video. Who needs enemies ?
You'd wait until 7pm Sunday but no she camt help herself while there at the party editing a reel for her strangers 😂

Is this to make it prime time proposal tomoz instead kate stay off the phone. She'd do a live walking down the aisle. If she were to get married

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This tit job is going to give us the most hilarious/ludicrous/revolting outfits isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a time to be alive Trolls.

Fell downstairs and broke my foot yesterday so I am laid up with my foot in a cast, just in time for the tit show that is her 30th. I won’t miss a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The surprise dinner that wasn’t a surprise 🙄 She’s in my village just down the road! Shall I pop in and buy her a drink from us all? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine having a meal with all ya family and you’re sat there searching Take That songs to put on a video for IG whilst everyone is just about to have their starters.
Sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m only on page 4, so sorry if it already been said..

If the lying twit was only going for family time with her family who consists of herself, Matt and Olive why did she have a dress on, legs out, high heels, make up and get bleeping flat tits out? Is another porky you’re telling? If I had been on the ale the day/night before, got a train home from the big smoke (soft twit), and could be bothered only that’s it’s family time would I be dressed up like that, full face of make up and hair (well looks greasy as duck) done in a fashion. I would be in casual stuff, at a push jeans and a shirt. I’ve never know someone lie as much as she does, it’s not normal to lie about the smallest, trivial stuff she lies about that are irrelevant. That kid has got no hope with her as a Mother.

Reactions: 36
Ali express, I’ve fancied a few things on the Carmella site and Google lens it back to ali express to buy it

Gave up teaching to sell that shite. Baffles me how she’s making anything

The surprise dinner that wasn’t a surprise 🙄 She’s in my village just down the road! Shall I pop in and buy her a drink from us all? 🤣

Imagine! She would lose her bleeping head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Matt hasn’t had that banner made why would he pick a photo from before they met? Bet her mum
Organised it all and she’s not even acknowledged her on the post sly cow

Reactions: 34
Can’t we do a poll of her best moments to vote on

I know it may not be a biggie.. but I’ll always have fond memories over her asking Matt to take a pic of her in BnQ in front of the farrow and ball paint. Just imagine going to bnq and seeing someone ask their fella to do that.
Old but gold

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. She’s had a gastric band a million percent. This is why “she’s not ready” open up about getting her tits lashed off.

She’s rancid

Reactions: 30
Do you know what? The photos she’s uploaded from the surprise party is the first time she’s looked naturally and genuinely happy for a long time. No posing, no forced smile, no dead eyes. Just happy.

I’ll let myself out and pop my keys through the letterbox…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Tits our and legs out. Broken the golden rule there KHM....

Do you know what? The photos she’s uploaded from the surprise party is the first time she’s looked naturally and genuinely happy for a long time. No posing, no forced smile, no dead eyes. Just happy.

I’ll let myself out and pop my keys through the letterbox…
I tend to agree too. I think its cos they're no stupid bleeping balloons, plastic tit, sax player and ott cakes. A banner and a costco cake, simples is best.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.