Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to look at her page, so any pics will be appreciated. I’m on call this weekend so will be hanging about the house. Entertain me Kate. Im needy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she tried to edit her hooves smaller? She’s mashed them up and blurred out lines on her flooring 😂
66BE5836-C9B4-415C-A772-7B82C0527122.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s got legs like my 75 year old great uncle. Sinewy, overly tanned and just like a scrawny arl chicken leg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just don't get the constant filming of your birthday meal out with your mates. Don't you just want to enjoy yourself? Jesus wept. What a pathetic need for validation if you have to put it all up on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just don't get the constant filming of your birthday meal out with your mates. Don't you just want to enjoy yourself? Jesus wept. What a pathetic need for validation if you have to put it all up on social media.
I dont get it either cant be that good was expecting a london 30th high light by now 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder where she’s going tonight 🤭 I’m going on a works night out near central maybe I’ll see truff in the wild 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder where she’s going tonight 🤭 I’m going on a works night out near central maybe I’ll see truff in the wild 🤞🏼
I thought she was only going for the day but will make it’s a long weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.