Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she dressing like she’s got a figure like half Vietnamese 6 toes?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I just make clear that I am not slagging off her size. I'm not that slim myself. It is the constant lying and photoshopping. That photo this morning is a disgrace when you see that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In her photos she looks so different than the one where she looks like she has tucked her bollocks back in.
B3EAD997-48D4-442C-B8FB-5BD98EFB1A3D.jpeg
0CAF2E8C-690F-4083-AA15-68639AD945E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Saggy tits , Gut out. Nah I'm sorry she dresses horrifically. She's out to prove a point that she's tiny but those outfits just aren't for her !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Can I just make clear that I am not slagging off her size. I'm not that slim myself. It is the constant lying and photoshopping. That photo this morning is a disgrace when you see that video.
Exactly it’s the lying lying lying
Earlier on tonight she had a six pack now she has her real stomach 👀 just own it and stop lying

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Saggy tits , Gut out. Nah I'm sorry she dresses horrifically. She's out to prove a point that she's tiny but those outfits just aren't for her !!
She must actually believe in that warped head of hers she is tiny. But all she’s doing is proving that she hasn’t been training and she hasn’t been on a lifestyle change

Reactions: 20
She must actually believe in that warped head of hers she is tiny. But all she’s doing is proving that she hasn’t been training and she hasn’t been on a lifestyle change
I'm sorry but I can't believe she's walking round in a chainmail dress everything hanging out standing next to the likes of Naomi and Alisha who are tiny. She looks a mess !

Reactions: 25
defo not training like she says she has there’s no definition anywhere her mates are proper having a right old laugh her wearing that witches 😂

Reactions: 14
She looks like she could choke slam any one of us. Fuckin hulk hogan in a dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What's the betting new accounts pop up this weekend.... saying we're all sly and she looks amazing.... happens everytime 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It reminds me of people on Ricki Lake’s talk show, who’d lost a lot of weight and thought they looked amazing, but they were still fairly fat and dressed like they were size 0 hookers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
nasty gal model wears size M ( model is size 6) what size is she wearing xxxxxxxll of the models wears a M

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else celebrate their 30th? I got a takeaway in on the day then had some family round the weekend after 😂 I feel robbed, no holidays, weekend trips etc. For me. And I live in a 3 bed semi 😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.