Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has been raiding Sallie Salvador Axl's wardrobe 🤣
Arrrrriiiiiibaaaaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine the ripping she’s getting in salons across Merseyside tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't you just love it that dress !!! it's nearly as good as the Tassel costume 😂 Can always rely on her for a major fashion faux pas 🤦‍♀️😂 made my weekend this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I like her hair. I like the idea of the dress.

Then I saw more pics, and that dress, is no no no. What's she thinking?
The editing is dangerous. bleeping Bison.

Why are her boobs so so saggy? (Mine are but they've fed 3 kids and not had any surgery)

But I like your hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been on here for ages but sooooon as I seen this dress came running back!!!!! Also them tits!!!!!! PLEASE say they are an AD and where free because they look like dogs ears!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I like her hair. I like the idea of the dress.

Then I saw more pics, and that dress, is no no no. What's she thinking?
The editing is dangerous. bleeping Bison.

Why are her boobs so so saggy? (Mine are but they've fed 3 kids and not had any surgery)

But I like your hair.
Go to zest and they can give you the same hair for a few quid

Reactions: 9
Please please say this was a dare and she has a different outfit for a night out in London her mates actually dislike her!!!! The laughs they are having in a group chat without her in it

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #145 Gold Fat Tits, Gold Gut Out, acting like Cinderella. Who's going to tell KHM she looks like a Fella ?? 😲

• Haha
Imagine what she looks like sat down. Ffs. Her legs are her best asset so by all means wear a short dress but duck me kids… does she see Kylie Minogue in the mirror or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.