Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bleep for you Kate. Again
Dont you just love it knowing she will see this post and start panicking and her peabrain will be going into damage control limitation, whilst out enjoying her birthday which isnt her birthday and she cant do nothing about it until Monday when the office opens. Enjoy London Truff hope you get the wildies. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she was only going for the day but will make it’s a long weekend
Ah of course, silly me thinking she would at least stay overnight 🙄😂 I guess she’s saving herself for her week (3 days) in dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The list of companies she has pretended to work with is as long as my leg. That’s why her hooter is so big. It’s full of lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nahh can just imagine her now stomping around london in those fake Fendi sliders. What are they even doing anyways besides sitting at a table getting pissed 🫠 could do that anywhere. I bet she’s going to some basic insta witch super bespoke cocktail place tonight and she’s just gna have the BEST time because everything is always so wonderful and perfect.

Reactions: 24
Im still debating which nose I prefer, muzzy or no muzzy, the eyebrows are spot on with the muzzy ones though.

87D9F319-785A-4E9C-B651-222E667B016A.jpeg
4796148B-3833-46F1-BDC6-7F0ACD78F3DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Place your bets...

Sexy fish ✋🏻
Stk 😴
Ivy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kate - google where do rich celebrities eat and drink in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls calling each other skinny as a compliment is bleeping toxic. Little mings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Totally caught out on that one!! Why’s she wearing a different top in the second photo?!
She’s not, she’s just pulled her leggings up to cover her mum tum which she’s has since she was a teenager 😅
Making it look like she’s got abs when she’s actually got a (perfectly normal) belly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I needed to see them real pics because I was honestly believing she had lost loads of weight before 🙈

Reactions: 19
She’s not, she’s just pulled her leggings up to cover her mum tum which she’s has since she was a teenager 😅
Making it look like she’s got abs when she’s actually got a (perfectly normal) belly
The ‘Celine’ band is black with white letters in the top pic, then white with black letters in the second one 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 26
you can see the big roll on her stomach she’s so damaging to young girls this needs reporting on her grid kate your not that small and you know it matt must look at that and be like duck who’s this imposter posing in my garage 😂🤮😂
She is writing is different colour on both, has she made herself look like she has a muscle in that mum tum too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got it on inside out in the first pic 😂 You can see it on her selfie, the writing goes the wrong way 😂 But the mirror reflection shows it the right way. Look at the writing on her sliders.
090B8BD3-2320-431B-8D01-9A3C37398EC6.jpeg
170B9A1B-3082-4631-B061-90AA76BC6146.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.