Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have successfully avoided her for about 4 weeks now. Couldn’t help myself today and went on for a nose. So I see she’s now admitting she’s had her whoppers reduced. Well she says reduced, has she just had the implants removed ? Or are these new implants aswell ??
she still looks a fuckin SHOW.

Reactions: 10
I have successfully avoided her for about 4 weeks now. Couldn’t help myself today and went on for a nose. So I see she’s now admitting she’s had her whoppers reduced. Well she says reduced, has she just had the implants removed ? Or are these new implants aswell ??
she still looks a fuckin SHOW.
She’ll talk about it when she’s ready, she needs to protect her MH. 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trolls, had to share this with you. So I buy every hair product etc cos I don’t have a child so buy tit to fill the void, anyway, Loreal wonder water 😱 OMG it’s worked better than Olaplex, K18, Moroccan oil, kerastase stuff I’ve got. I cant believe it! I used it then used conditioner after too. #notanad
Thank me later Truff
thanks troll. I just purchased on your recommendation haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to use this carpet about 10-15 years ago in a couple of rentals I had
In my defence they were in the shittest areas and used to attract the shittest tenants
The rest of the house was laminate floor but the stairs were in this
After most scuffs had left their tenancies/ done a runner I used to replace the stair carpet and it used to cost less than £150 including fitting

And yes it does make you itch
💯 this is landlord carpet not the gorgeous wool carpet 🤣👏🏼👏🏼🤣

Trolls, unlike truff I wash my hair and don't use hairrrrberst. Since having WLS and my bespoke, my hair is dropping out and what I do have is so thin and lank. Can anyone recommend anything to thicken it?
This gorge xx the best

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks dose it make ur hair grow iv got really thick hear but since I went back blonde it doesn't seem to be growing 🥴🥴
It just helps repair damaged hair, in all honesty though I’d get the Loreal wonder water for a tenth of the price!
have you tried taking biotin tablets? X

Reactions: 3
It just helps repair damaged hair, in all honesty though I’d get the Loreal wonder water for a tenth of the price!
have you tried taking biotin tablets? X
Ok no are they good my hair really strong and thick but dozent seem to be growing 🙃

Y where on about hair as eany one had that Brazilian hair treatment done I'm thinking of having it done but it almost 200 pounds

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know thread titles are decided earlier but
(Sing to walks like Rihanna)

She won’t wash, She can’t dance, but who cares, she walks like a docker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok no are they good my hair really strong and thick but dozent seem to be growing 🙃

Y where on about hair as eany one had that Brazilian hair treatment done I'm thinking of having it done but it almost 200 pounds
Leo I take biotin the strongest ones I can find. Nioxin is supposed to be really good. I am going to try it. mines shocking since the menopause, thanks Trolls for the recommendations xx

Hinting at suicide, wow. She’s going all in for sympathy in time for the big day isn’t she

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.