Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was my 26th birthday. Did I do it wrong by not rambling on Instagram about it? I spent it in the library ACTUALLY working on my life goals (I'm currently getting my second masters).

You're right in some ways, life is about actively working on your goals Kate but you have to practice what you poorly preach. You can't just sit in your tit tip garage/selfie room/luxury living room while the dog stares at you wondering if you ate his mum and write absolute drivel. Just like you can't edit yourself skinny and think that makes it true. You've shown next to no progress in your life for the things that actually take hard work - taking accountability, losing weight, earning money. The only growth you've had is on your waist line love, bleeping face it and cut the tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker. This IS the best thread.

Thread suggestion?

Katie Hayes: The Has-Bin takes 'Turning Dirty 30' to a new level, Not a MUA just a Dirt Devil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's like the re-birth of KHM. What the duck she on about not making it? If she was suicidal cos of Instagram, any caring partner, friend, parent, Dr would tell you not to use it and get a proper job.

She is so damaging and insulting to those that suffer MH battles. Scumbag.

Reactions: 29
I've never known a person go on about themselves so much. Me me me to strangers all day long.

No one's bleeping arsed.
Kate you will in the Echo girl for being racist and homophobic, most of Liverpool can't stand you and buzz off you. Another Year over that you've been out of Mez's womb changes nothing girl.

Reactions: 41
Oh duck off you sanctimonious dicksplat. 30 is literally no different to 29 - just 24 hours later. You won’t wake up a changed person just like you haven’t woken up a changed person every other bleeping day of your pox-ridden life. twit Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s worked so hard to choose what she wants in her life and remove what’s toxic but still carries on every day about how tit insta is and she doesn’t like it and we’re all trolls yet is still there with her bog breath preaching like she’s the gospel on all things female. Get. In. The. Bin

Reactions: 22
Imagine if she could actually afford a cleaner, she’d be getting them to sign an NDA, she’s that made up with herself.
She repeats herself so much. her words are empty, boring, contradictory & she’s got zero self awareness - it’s embarrassing to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I defo think Delo is going to propose on the holiday.....& I've never thought that before.

She's probably arranged the discount & collab with Say it with Diamonds herself.

30th Party when they back aka Engagement party - think she will have it all planned out.

She's gone on about it that much the past year , I think she will literally have warned him she needs to be engaged by the time she's 30 cos that's how her mind works.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wake me up when Truff stops banging on and on and on and on about the same old keech every day. Never known anyone spout so much word salad as her. It's unintelligible and downright boring but she thinks it makes her sound like Einstein. Away and bile yer heid Truff!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yesterday was my 26th birthday. Did I do it wrong by not rambling on Instagram about it? I spent it in the library ACTUALLY working on my life goals (I'm currently getting my second masters).

You're right in some ways, life is about actively working on your goals Kate but you have to practice what you poorly preach. You can't just sit in your tit tip garage/selfie room/luxury living room while the dog stares at you wondering if you ate his mum and write absolute drivel. Just like you can't edit yourself skinny and think that makes it true. You've shown next to no progress in your life for the things that actually take hard work - taking accountability, losing weight, earning money. The only growth you've had is on your waist line love, bleeping face it and cut the tit.
We are birthday twins! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mad how she’s 30 tomorrow with a tit life, fella who shags half of rock ferry, a upside down house that looks like it stinks of month old chip fat, no job, been fucked off by homies for being racist and she STILL thinks us trolls are jealous of her 🤣 absolute boff. Bring on the birthday celebrations I could do with a giggle

Reactions: 28
I defo think Delo is going to propose on the holiday.....& I've never thought that before.

She's probably arranged the discount & collab with Say it with Diamonds herself.

30th Party when they back aka Engagement party - think she will have it all planned out.

She's gone on about it that much the past year , I think she will literally have warned him she needs to be engaged by the time she's 30 cos that's how her mind works.
If she gets engaged on her birthday and it’s an ad or sponsored I will piss myself. Nothing says forever relationship like a forced engagement to prove a point to insta huns and tattlers and to top it off that you can’t actually afford - not to mention that you’ve robbed yourself of what should be a genuine moment, from the heart, all for insta clout 🤡🤡🤡
How did delo propose to Danielle I wonder?

Reactions: 34

yeh i agree if he doesn’t propose on this event he won’t ever oh how boring is her content gonna be if she does weddings this weddings that 🤮😂

Reactions: 15
Imagine forcing a proposal from your OH.

He’s already done it once before, that must kill her🥲

Reactions: 21
I really hope he proposes, should shut her up for a little bit.

Also, imagine the wedding, it would give us soooo much fun. Imagine the content and threads. Come on delo get down on your teeeeny tint baby knees and throw on An Elizabeth Duke Cubic Zirconia!!!!

Oh the dress would be Kirsty Doyle finest tat. Lovebug will film the event, I cant wait!!! It could our first tattle day out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And on the 16th day of the 6th month, KHM triumphed over death - she who had died, is risen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.