Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I just can’t get over the handy work
from the hardest working man in the Wirral…

I’ll not get started on the paintwork…View attachment 1344934
I used to use this carpet about 10-15 years ago in a couple of rentals I had
In my defence they were in the shittest areas and used to attract the shittest tenants
The rest of the house was laminate floor but the stairs were in this
After most scuffs had left their tenancies/ done a runner I used to replace the stair carpet and it used to cost less than £150 including fitting

And yes it does make you itch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sharing proposal videos cause she has told delo it’s coming on holiday?
All I can hear when I look at the carpet is the sound when you scrub your feet on a doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really would like to know what delo does think about a proposal… like has she told him when specifically it needs to be to fit her “content”, or is he just dragging his heels as he doesn’t want to 🤔 he’s been engaged before so obviously isn’t averse to marriage and she never stops prattling on about it so I do wonder what the hold up is out of sheer noseyness!

Reactions: 15
Trolls, unlike truff I wash my hair and don't use hairrrrberst. Since having WLS and my bespoke, my hair is dropping out and what I do have is so thin and lank. Can anyone recommend anything to thicken it?
I've heard good stuff about Lush, but can't speak from experience. I'm sure @gigi_93 asked about hair loss a while ago, she might have got some helpful advice 😘

Reactions: 4
That carpet knocks me sick. Proper cheap shite and not even fitted properly. I bet her house stinks
We’ve been told that it stinks of dog and there’s dog hair everywhere. That she cleans little corners of it that she’ll pose in front of for the gram but the place is a pit.

I used to use this carpet about 10-15 years ago in a couple of rentals I had
In my defence they were in the shittest areas and used to attract the shittest tenants
The rest of the house was laminate floor but the stairs were in this
After most scuffs had left their tenancies/ done a runner I used to replace the stair carpet and it used to cost less than £150 including fitting

And yes it does make you itch
Looks like that carpet they had in classrooms that would hurt your hands and legs if you were leaning/sat on it for too long.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldnt like a carpet burn off that. 🤣🤣
It’s all smoke and mirrors. The couch in her garage was gifted. The green one in the kitchen is filthy and I bet it fuckin stinks of dog. If you zoom in on her kitchen cabinets they’re scuffed and battered. Can only imagine what her bathrooms look like and the ex livingroom/wardrobe is clearly just a massive dumping ground. She turned a decent storage cupboard into a fuckin pantry. The downstairs loo/shower room/utility doesn’t even have a door handle and it wouldn’t surprise me if it didn’t even have any running water either, we never did see max get a shower did we? The girl needs a cleaner cos she’s fuckin lazy.

Reactions: 27
If your Instagram is still being a bell end and making you rewatch every single story each time. Just go in to App Store, Instagram and press update and voila! Fixed! 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wouldnt like a carpet burn off that. 🤣🤣
It's bleeping MINTY. Look at that big tit stain on that carpet. Wouldn't like to guess who they are from .... could be Kate , could be Oluv, could be Max who knows with those faecal matter obsessed scruffs.
ACCBFC1A-D538-4BFF-A2B4-6A9B6E67D347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As somebody above mentioned, it’s 100% like a student rental where the landlord has been like slap dash Delo and giving it the bare minimum attention before the new students move in.
There is no need for such a hard wearing carpet in a home 🤢🤢
Everything about her makes my skin crawl - she’s living in that house which she has actually turned in to an absolute dump, but acting like she is some big shot on the internet 🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has been mentioned but someone has commented on the gold dress reel asking to buy the dress from her hahahah! Truff: ‘I can sell you two coins’ 😅😅🏅🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been mentioned but someone has commented on the gold dress reel asking to buy the dress from her hahahah! Truff: ‘I can sell you two coins’ 😅😅🏅🏅
Bet the cheeky cow will send it back for a refund!

Reactions: 6
Kate buy your kid some shoes that fit girl for fucks sake !! Olive Haze dressed like a painter decorator again too. View attachment 1344808
Troll! That would mean she would have to actually pay for something! Don’t you know she’s spent enough on the clearance plates and 50p bottles!

It’s all smoke and mirrors. The couch in her garage was gifted. The green one in the kitchen is filthy and I bet it fuckin stinks of dog. If you zoom in on her kitchen cabinets they’re scuffed and battered. Can only imagine what her bathrooms look like and the ex livingroom/wardrobe is clearly just a massive dumping ground. She turned a decent storage cupboard into a fuckin pantry. The downstairs loo/shower room/utility doesn’t even have a door handle and it wouldn’t surprise me if it didn’t even have any running water either, we never did see max get a shower did we? The girl needs a cleaner cos she’s fuckin lazy.

She had cleaners! I wonder what happened? Did they die of the smell? Truff are you hiding bodies in your smelly hovel?

Or was it that she refused to pay them?

She accused them of being trolls? Soooooo many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.