Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate buy your kid some shoes that fit girl for fucks sake !! Olive Haze dressed like a painter decorator again too.
9F77545D-8B6F-41B4-9F17-6913018F1C65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Trolls, had to share this with you. So I buy every hair product etc cos I don’t have a child so buy tit to fill the void, anyway, Loreal wonder water 😱 OMG it’s worked better than Olaplex, K18, Moroccan oil, kerastase stuff I’ve got. I cant believe it! I used it then used conditioner after too. #notanad
Thank me later Truff
Trolls, unlike truff I wash my hair and don't use hairrrrberst. Since having WLS and my bespoke, my hair is dropping out and what I do have is so thin and lank. Can anyone recommend anything to thicken it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trolls, unlike truff I wash my hair and don't use hairrrrberst. Since having WLS and my bespoke, my hair is dropping out and what I do have is so thin and lank. Can anyone recommend anything to thicken it?
Ah I’m not sure Troll not used anything for thickening, I’ve heard that nioxin or something is good? X

Kate buy your kid some shoes that fit girl for fucks sake !! Olive Haze dressed like a painter decorator again too. View attachment 1344808
That’s poor kids feet are going to end up like Naomi’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Firstly I hate the way she dresses Olive she’s either a Victorian waif or some bovver booted chav

secondly the reason people have a go and take the piss is because the images you present of yourself are fake
Either accept your size, do something sbout it which you are allegedly doing or shut the duck up and stop photoshopping yourself as when real pictures are shown of how you actually look it makes you look a big stupid fool, and if you put yourself out there and make money from telling lies then expect to be called out on them

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Trolls, had to share this with you. So I buy every hair product etc cos I don’t have a child so buy tit to fill the void, anyway, Loreal wonder water 😱 OMG it’s worked better than Olaplex, K18, Moroccan oil, kerastase stuff I’ve got. I cant believe it! I used it then used conditioner after too. #notanad
Thank me later Truff
Which k18 stuff do u buy ?

Reactions: 3
The house looks like a rental that the landlord does the bare minimum in to keep up to standard - full of scuffs, cheap material and crap finishings - can’t believe she has an interior account and actively crows and gloats about her home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Olive. Just buy your kid a pair of shoes that fit, you can get little sandals in the Asda for like a fiver

Reactions: 16
Hi love! I’m still here lurking about, I’ve stopped following her, it’s just boring and literally Groundhog Day. Hope you’re all well though girls ❤ is she engaged yet? 🤣🤣🤣
Is she duck she’s not marriage material her infact she’s not even someone you would take home to meet your parents 🤣🤣🤣

Good morning my trolls
View attachment 1344213

PSA 📢
Brush your tongue KHM
She’s probably got limescale from brushing said tongue 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows sweet FA about makeup. More fool anyone who takes her advice
She must of caught up on Here and read my comment about a good primer, setting spray etc

hi truff 👋🏻
Your absolutely shite at make up girl and haven’t got a clue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.