Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinting at suicide, wow. She’s going all in for sympathy in time for the big day isn’t she
I hate people who say I almost didn’t make it. Now I can talk about it. I lost my teenage cousin to suicide and guess what, he never spoke about how down he was, no one truely knew what was going through. God I know what this one does day in day out. The reason she felt down and upset is because of her own selfish actions- putting it out on social media and when people don’t agree with her narrative, she cried troll. I know a few 30 year olds like this. One ‘family member’ included. Their life is on Facebook for everyone to see- including the family fall out. The best thing we do is not react. I really can’t be arsed with pricks and their own agendas- how about telling the truth! Kate, you posted a lot of hurtful tweets and not even addressed it. Same as that Elle. Keep telling their fans ‘I’m learning and growing’ whilst shoving free crap in your gobs and hounding small brands to gift you stuff! This country is heading for the biggest recession and these influencers need to get a real job. She will be onto British Gas next asking for colab for free leccy!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
On the morning of my birthday, I woke up and was 30 and that’s it😅 no need for a huge emotional attention seeking post. For someone who hates social media she sure talks utter tit.

Reactions: 38
The whole “I’ve made mistakes” tit is getting really boring now, we all know about the awful things you said in the past Truff, just bleeping apologise for it properly instead of hinting and hoping it will all be forgotten

Reactions: 33
It’s like new year, new me….

Her “happiness” right now is measured in attention and gifts…

I give it a week until she’s “visiting a GP” and having a “super allowed break” 🙄

Reactions: 34
I really hope she gets a dictionary for this birthday or even a spell checker. What a load of nonsense at this early hour. Words words and more words making no fkn sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinting at suicide, wow. She’s going all in for sympathy in time for the big day isn’t she
she’s disgusting, these post are like an apology but not an apology kate if you think when you turn 30 all will be forgotten think again until you admit and apologise to your worldwide followers for being a racist homophobic bully companies will continue to be informed and also stop making out you have lost tons of weight when you can clearly see you haven’t on unedited pics you had ya tits removed

Reactions: 22
Remember the infamous “Red Rants”?

Thursday words of wisdom Trolls: “Health is weath.” Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had my kids christened on my 30th so I had a super allowed non Kirsty Doyle dress to wear and a party. Alluding to her ‘teenage mistakes’ is so trampy, she’s not really apologising and just trying to make the trolls think it’s gone away cause she wouldn’t do it now.

KHM might know who she is but so does tattle… a shitey, illiterate, narcissist, egotistical, racist, homophobe woman

Reactions: 24
She'll wake up tomorrow feeling no different to today, there isn't some magical feeling once you start a new decade 🤣

Reactions: 20
Jeez. She is only turning 30. What’s with the big essay. She is a bad meff.

Reactions: 17
Fucks sake I don’t recall at all my 30th?
I know what happened when I was 40 cause I got married the week before
But life isn’t about events that were preplanned events for IG and freebies in her case
It’s a wonderful life full of mudane and magical times when you least expect them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nevous, Anixous, Surgey Nursey all words that light up with red lines to indicate they are spelt incorrectly, why can she not fix them.

Heres todays pick’n’mix of words for those who don't read, Imagine the countdown music playing in the back ground.
Sorry they are not in chronological order but even when they were they still made no sense.
87DAF55A-B9D3-4936-9A35-8EBE84876DD8.jpeg
00DA7846-C738-4EC7-806A-3EAD7276285D.jpeg

DE1E8CBF-3E01-463E-B39D-247469505A8C.jpeg

E01A6190-9BAA-4E47-82F5-3619AFCA5B98.jpeg
0CF8C1D4-783E-40C4-A70A-BF89B9A0859B.jpeg
CB5E7857-86F1-44D1-B650-57518F107948.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so boring - I did think lots of her followers would be like 16-24 (maybe aspiring MUA’s) but they cannot possibly watch this content. She must be one of those people you forget you have followed and just skip thru the stories & don’t engage with her.
I get MH is important & there has never been more focus on it like there is now which is great but she just bleats on & on & on - it’s actually relentless. And let’s face it - nobody really cares about stranger on instagrams MH - you would think, that’s a shame but you don’t spend hours thinking about them like you would a person you know. Plus it’s all she’s got - tit at fashion, interiors, make up… her kids getting older so loses the insta appeal & she has nothing else to offer as content.
So Kate, some advice to you is to just duck off and clean your house you skanky cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.