Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t like social media 🫠🫠🫠

Also, if you’re going to answer your own q&a, at least grasp a basic understanding of grammar so it’s not too glaringly obvious 😭
I think that is the most narcissistic and genuinely embarrassing insta story I’ve ever read. What a sad witch. No one bleeping asked for the Kate Hayes show… if you hate it so much duck off you absolute mess … ashamed for her talking to the imaginary people in her phone, pretending she’s a woman of the people and we should all be grateful she risks her mental health everyday to post a) maxs tit or b) olives tit
Go bust out of a dress ya smelly hulk features - genuinely hope she cries herself to sleep every night because it’s no less than she deserves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wtf is she rambling on about this morning. I will talk about my reduction when I’m ready I have to protect myself and protect my mental health???? You’ve had your fat tits taken off truff not battled a terminal illness you fukin freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Wtf is she rambling on about this morning. I will talk about my reduction when I’m ready I have to protect myself and protect my mental health???? You’ve had your fat tits taken off truff not battled a terminal illness you fukin freak
This really gets my goat with these self obsessed influencers. They want to be applauded for this sort of tit which serves no purpose but vanity!!!! What does she need to protect herself from? She chose to have a boob reduction- and what?! Women have to have mastectomys everyday. I'll save my applause for those women who have no choice in the matter thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Been using this for a while, the dream lengths one and its half price on Amazon. Boots sometimes have it on offer too.
View attachment 1344452
Ordered, thanks troll

She’s tapped in the head this one. You’d think she’d had a life saving mastectomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s going to try and twist it and say her implant was ruptured or something. We know that she’s a Billy bullshitter and loves the drama. If that was the case the NHS would have sorted you out kate.

Hope its not gifted, I love her dresses. Though they're not exactly KHM style (tits out/legs out) so it probably is gifted as she wouldn't pay over £100 for a dress would she
They are following her 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s going to try and twist it and say her implant was ruptured or something. We know that she’s a Billy bullshitter and loves the drama. If that was the case the NHS would have sorted you out kate.

They are following her 🤮🤮🤮
Khm has probably stalked Karina. Especially as she was in Khms favourite publication last week, the echo.....urgh.

Reactions: 7
I’d love her to get the airport and either her holiday is cancelled or her case goes missing!! I’m going to manifest this🤣🤣🤣
Her case is missing but Delo’s isn’t so she can borrow his skinny jeans, questionable jackets and silk scarves!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah glad you’re OK trolls @Blair-Waldorf and @QueenBarb2 doing the lords work on the wiki - thank you! Truff is boring as shite I agree - I think most of us come on here as you’re all funny fuckers. We’ll keep fighting the good fight in proving truff is a smelly fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t be. That’s far too tasteful.
I must admit I agree, it is the same fabric though. I’ve never seen the dresses in ‘real life’ but I wouldn’t be paying £200 for some glittery net

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off all these "I'll talk about it when Iam ready" means she's not going too !!! Still waiting for you to apologise & explain your previous homophobic & Racist comments !!! Dreamy Labour (infected c section) amongst other boring shite !!! She's obviously not happy with her "Surgery" as they look as droopy as spaniel ears & hasn't followed aftercare & worn a support bra & has had them out swinging everywhere 🤦‍♀️ The word Surgery suggests other stuff such as gastric band tightened !!! So she'd have to admit this !!! But being the narcissistic witch she is it ain't going to happen,plus you can see a puckered scar on them anyway 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.