Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rrrrrr she needs to stop haha these bleeping outfits are getting worse. Since she's had those tits out carrying on like she's a size 8.... what the duck is this now 🐆🐆View attachment 1343513
it looks too tight on her she needs to stop believing she’s so small because her idiot mates “i’m worried Skinny” say tit like that the only thing that’s got smaller is that tit tit job hang like a hush puppy ears

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she just randomly start smacking the centre button in predictive messages to write her drivel? Would probably make more sense 😅

Yeah I know it’s a busy little busy day so I’m glad I can do that for sure and I’ll see if I could do that for me too and then we’ll just let me know if I can do anything for a little while I’m just getting back.
Mine sounds like a ZSM sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if her stories aren’t enough the first time, my insta isn’t seeing them as watched and they’re still all there 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolls, had to share this with you. So I buy every hair product etc cos I don’t have a child so buy tit to fill the void, anyway, Loreal wonder water 😱 OMG it’s worked better than Olaplex, K18, Moroccan oil, kerastase stuff I’ve got. I cant believe it! I used it then used conditioner after too. #notanad
Thank me later Truff

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Trolls, had to share this with you. So I buy every hair product etc cos I don’t have a child so buy tit to fill the void, anyway, Loreal wonder water 😱 OMG it’s worked better than Olaplex, K18, Moroccan oil, kerastase stuff I’ve got. I cant believe it! I used it then used conditioner after too. #notanad
Thank me later Truff
I agree totally with you
It’s amazing
And cheap!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d love her to get the airport and either her holiday is cancelled or her case goes missing!! I’m going to manifest this🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank me later Truff
Straight in my basket 🧺 thanks troll!
Truff stinks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So the other day it was ‘abroad weddings’ now it’s a different question about ‘abroad holidays.’ 🤔

Tattle discusses the use of primer and setting sprays for oily skin as opposed to “POWDER POWDER POWDER” and she gets a question about primer. 🤔

Curious 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone who is reducing their social media use for her “mental health,” she has done 40 stories in the last 24 hours and is now posting another question box.

Mate, have you and Matt got nothing to talk about?
She puts essays down for simple questions, some not even questions . Some not even answering the question 😭 #wronganswersonly

The black dresses she recommended literally doesn't help whoever asked. They wouldn't be flattering for someone conscious about weight gain. I think she just googled black dresses. Really hope nobody takes advice from her. 😷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank me later Truff
Been using this for a while, the dream lengths one and its half price on Amazon. Boots sometimes have it on offer too.
C49BF791-E94E-4683-B7DC-6F3AF0706750.jpeg

• Heart
Translation needed on her stories. The one about primer makes absolutely no sense at all. She makes my head hurt.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.