Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're probably giving them away to all and sundry as surely they can't sell them with that mistake?!
Truff might want to check if her airline allows it first, most won't due to safety regulations as you're not allowed to modify your seat area
And she 100% won’t be paying for a seat for Big O.

Reactions: 8
Whatever happened to that tool???? He seemed to just disappear!
Remember when he thought Q’s display picture of Kate was actually Q ah imagine if he had of turned up at her door giving the whole ‘you’re a tattle troll, tattle troll so you are. So you are’

I love the Irish accent but he’s bleeping crackers, and why does he repeat his self?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She best be bleeping kidding. The amount I have spent on that bleeping brand. Off to DM Mrs To.
Same i had this for mine used 3 times for long night flights how shes obly found out about this now thou 🙈 someone's inboxed after her trauma flight saved up hey Kate only thing you've bought ya kid so will be worth every penny

Reactions: 6
I mean they spend more time on the plane than on the actual holidays so it’s probably worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she claiming to have gone to Coachella? What?? I didn’t see that one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So many things for todays QA-
1. When did her and Delo attend Cochella?
2. if not with Delo, when did she? Is she thinking she is Molly Mae- (Shallow Hal vibes- I’m not body shaming I am just proving Kate thinks she was someone else there!)
3. Check your posts before you put it on Social media . It does not make sense most of the time.
4. what she doing with that maldives holiday- I reckon they are going this week however it was matts bday pressie not hers.
5. She is not a size 10- new leopard post proves that.
She went to coachella in 2016 for her mates hen do. The one who has the bridal shop.

Looks like a completely different person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She actually looks better there. More natural and her teeth don’t look horrible

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.