Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face you pull when you realise your birthday outfit has already made it to the Wiki.

CE273EAF-7CC2-427A-A6CE-ACCC6682510A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Feel sorry for the big lad I really do. I can’t make head or tail of that body shape

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
The cheap monstrosity gave way. She looks so much better in the white dress. You can tell the class of them all standing dancing on the chairs

She really does have a man’s arse doesn’t she. Someone get these pics on the WIKI. Imagine seeing that in real life 🥸
Clenching her cheeks as though she is holding/tucking something in 🍆🤣
8958BB4B-63D4-43D9-A6C5-FFE995C5602A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Place your bets...

Sexy fish ✋🏻
Stk 😴
Ivy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kate - google where do rich celebrities eat and drink in London 😂
One thing for sure she’s not getting in to Annabelle’s 🤣🤣

Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Congratulations troll enjoy your day gorgeous have the best day 💍💒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good luck and have the best day. Congratulations to you and your gammon, he actually wants to spend his life with you (Truff, you can keep dreaming). I’m sure your day will be super bespoke and dreamy 🤍🥂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations! Have an amazing day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe they are all clambering on the tables and dancing like a bunch of chimps! In a restaurant, in heels, in a dress that is broken and her Big Mac is hanging out 🤯 like you’re 30 years old not 14 and in the fun house! You can’t buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Hoping you and your gammon have the most dreamy day ✨️
Have you booked a sax player and got the balloon arch installed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder the dress gave, way she stands like she’s got a 12” shlong 24/7 the bleeping weirdo. Idk if it’s just the ss from the video but her hair is a bleeping mess at the back? I’m so glad I’ve got time off the next few days so I don’t miss out on the birthday celebrations 😂 who the duck goes out A WEEK before their birthday. It’s not your birthday hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.