Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Ahhhh have a wonderful day can’t believe you haven’t asked the 156th best MUA to paint you orange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Congratulations,have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute of it 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine going out for your 30 thinking you look amazing in a too SMALL gaping dress showing off you slab back flat arse and droopp tits to then have it burst open and change in to a plain too big dress 😂😂😂😂 Kate bit of advice as your mates dont seem to give it, start dressing for your size it’s not hard you can still look amazing in a size 14 dress just hope you take this advice before the big party 😂😂

Reactions: 27
She will be running the Marathon trail of London this morning. New mindset and all that. Honestly- I never carried on like this one when I was 30!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That gold dress post🤣🤣 all I can see is the gut, sorry mum tum which she had pre baby

does she think she’s the epitome of confidence now? Or still suffering with her mental health? It’s hard to keep up. She looks so uncomfortable and it shows

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's the bleeping image of hulk hogan from the back!

Ahhh beat me to it 🤣
She is just highlighting her very worst features in this dress. I honestly cannot believe she thinks she looks good putting everything on show. A talking point for all the wrong reasons. Imagine the comments from everyone they encountered.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who takes a spare dress on a night out incase they break the one they are wearing cos it is too small?? Instead of wearing something that actually fits! My head is about to fall off with this imbecile 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Happy wedding day. Congratulations!
👰💒💍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have the best day!!! Congratulations!!! 🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.