Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed… to a white dress
Clearly doesn’t think she’ll get a hen do anytime soon 🙈 despite how desperate delo is to marry her

Reactions: 20
How many dresses is she going to embarrass herself by busting out of before she gives in and buys her actual bleeping size. The state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She makes everything look cheap, taking an extra dress cause you know you will hulk smash out of one.
im crying at some of these comments, I wish Eleanor was here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
not been on here for a while but noticed it’s her birthday so I’m just gonna park my chubby little troll ass here for the weekend 🐸 ☕ 💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yano what I wouldn't be surprised if that greasy little slimeball Delo did propose for her 30th yano.... she's gone on about it none stop , probably got him on orders to do it at the party- collab all set up with Say it with diamonds....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to duck her mates off they bleeping despise her letting her loose like that 🤣🤣 biggest mistake of her life getting rid of the fat tits now she’s just built like Gru with tits longer then Delo in length

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but it’s Kaitlyn Jenner
FFS! Not been on this page for a week or so. What on earth was she thinking wearing that. I cannot believe her friends and family don’t say something.

Did anyone else celebrate their 30th? I got a takeaway in on the day then had some family round the weekend after 😂 I feel robbed, no holidays, weekend trips etc. For me. And I live in a 3 bed semi 😔😔
A 3 bed semi with an actual lounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olive's Ma is a show !! Literally got her Fanny hanging out of the dress that's too small. She will start all the I was Soba in bed by 1 tit tomoz. She will be in them bogs on the Colombian marching powder in a min !!
View attachment 1334197
She looks like the GC. Looks like her mates are having a proper tit time watching KHMs minge flap about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.