Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this aside , these receipts have come FROM HER MATES !!! Her trusted circle , she is spending her precious 30th with. She needs to be aware of who the real snakes are in her life,

and point to add , that dress was 100% going to fall apart the second I saw it , was quite funny watching its demise over the course of a number of posts

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If that dress was £70, I would be gutted that I have literally shred £70, as I walked… thinking she’s Charlize Theron for Dior, when in reality… she’s a penny falls machine in the arcade…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She had the likes turned off on her latest post but she’s turned them back because she’s got 10k hahaha what a sad fuker. But remember she doesn’t care about likes trolls 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So once again, her "weekend" was a Friday night out in London and now shes on her way home. Just not worth it at all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean, I support any woman's right to wear what makes her feel good. I just refuse to accept that she genuinely felt good in that.... item. Chainmail frocks look amazing on people without any curvy bits (see: Twiggy, Kate Moss, Paris Hilton back in the day) but add hips or tits (or a gut 🙈) and you're basically begging for trouble with your bowl out. And your actual vulva out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else celebrate their 30th? I got a takeaway in on the day then had some family round the weekend after 😂 I feel robbed, no holidays, weekend trips etc. For me. And I live in a 3 bed semi 😔😔
I did in Paris 🤣 on a four night break, 🥺 no pretend 7 week holidays here when in actual fact you have gone over night.

Oohbh I even showed my hotel room 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, I support any woman's right to wear what makes her feel good. I just refuse to accept that she genuinely felt good in that.... item. Chainmail frocks look amazing on people without any curvy bits (see: Twiggy, Kate Moss, Paris Hilton back in the day) but add hips or tits (or a gut 🙈) and you're basically begging for trouble with your bowl out. And your actual vulva out.
Exactly, it's alright wanting to wear what you like, but those sort of dresses are made to literally hang and if you have any sticky out parts it won't hang. And will fall apart!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else celebrate their 30th? I got a takeaway in on the day then had some family round the weekend after 😂 I feel robbed, no holidays, weekend trips etc. For me. And I live in a 3 bed semi 😔😔
Yep went to Amsterdam with my husband and got smashed 🤣 no sign of it on the gram because it didn’t exist 👏🏼👏🏼🙈 winning

I like her hair. I like the idea of the dress.

Then I saw more pics, and that dress, is no no no. What's she thinking?
The editing is dangerous. bleeping Bison.

Why are her boobs so so saggy? (Mine are but they've fed 3 kids and not had any surgery)

But I like your hair.
I love the dress and the hair but just not on her 🤣 maybe Paris Hilton or Beyoncé when on stage 🤣

Reactions: 10
No wonder the dress gave, way she stands like she’s got a 12” shlong 24/7 the bleeping weirdo. Idk if it’s just the ss from the video but her hair is a bleeping mess at the back? I’m so glad I’ve got time off the next few days so I don’t miss out on the birthday celebrations 😂 who the duck goes out A WEEK before their birthday. It’s not your birthday hun 😅
Reminds me of Charlotte's first wedding in SATC where she's all 'no drama, it's supposed to be my week' and Miranda goes 'it's your DAY. You get a DAY. Not a week'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that dress was £70, I would be gutted that I have literally shred £70, as I walked… thinking she’s Charlize Theron for Dior, when in reality… she’s a penny falls machine in the arcade…
£54.20 now for each coin that’s fell off. 80p thread charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s looks like what I imagine a Russian shot putter would look like if they went on strictly come dancing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.