Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I’m shattered and have to get up early tomo but I have to stay now, these comments are killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wheres the tattle AD for truffle hog that would've been funnier than medals no bants whats do ever just bitter cows even on her 30th night she has to give us a mention ✌🏻 haters gonna love it

Tattle is better than love island right now 🎉
What a sad little life Katie Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olive's Ma is a show !! Literally got her Fanny hanging out of the dress that's too small. She will start all the I was Soba in bed by 1 tit tomoz. She will be in them bogs on the Colombian marching powder in a min !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I can’t stop thinking about her nipples popping in between the coins. 🤢
Glad I won the location 👏🏻 goes to show how predictable she is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She really does have a man’s arse doesn’t she. Someone get these pics on the WIKI. Imagine seeing that in real life 🥸

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.