Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be booking this fraud. Wonder how much she charges. Two of the make up artists I use only use Charlotte tilbury, Mac and ilamasqa- can’t spell that and usual brands you would expect for a makeup artist not ‘cheap free make up’ she keeps peddling to her 14 year olds. She needs to bleeping get a clue
It’s not even a kit, she’s just brought her own make up bag of gifted shite. That Dior foundation is 2 years old.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My hairdresser said to me that tape extensions are good for woman with thinner hair to create thickness. Less tension on damaged snapped hair. So the fact she goes on like she’s rapunzal

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My hairdresser said to me that tape extensions are good for woman with thinner hair to create thickness. Less tension on damaged snapped hair. So the fact she goes on like she’s rapunzal
This is true. Much better on thin hair

Reactions: 4
So she knew Greedy was going to get proposed to in Paris, yet matt who can’t wait to get a ring on her didn’t on any holiday..?
Shes got to look like she supports the gays but we all know otherwise.

Reactions: 13
“You deserve nothing more”…. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’d like to think she meant you deserve nothing less, but as another woman gets a ring on their finger and she’s doesn’t, she probably means exactly what she typed. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New avi… thanks for posting this glorious picture of Kate’s garlic nose, comedy glasses and her tit hair! x
Think a few of us got a new profile pic today. Thanks Truff.
Oh see Big Os hair is back to platty blonde

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That makeup set up is actually disgusting. I love makeup and seeing all the gorgeous brands all clean and organised in the case. Looks like she has lashed cheap dirty products and brushes in that stupid makeup case after Big O has been playing pretend dress up with it all on Max. Skank.

Can’t believe she’s going on about her hair when Zest have just outed her extensions, she’s a bleeping liar! The minute she tries to sell anything relating to her hair now I’ll be off to the ASA with the zest screenshot quicker than you can say homophobic racist.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Like the half empty cup wont pour 🤣 or like everything she types she fucks it up.
Troll- like the empty cup won’t pore! Get it right!

Big O is platty blonde for the platty jubes! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing like a freshly washed baby, who’s hair you’ve already tied up and a babygrow you can’t even pop together correctly

Mini KHM. dear god.
Nothing irks me more than a baby grow not done up properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.