Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the kit and of a makeup artist of over ten years ??? Listen , there is a rule in my mind when working high end , and weddings would fall into this category, that you should take the upmost in pride in your work, and give everyone an
Impeccable service , that is consistent. The only thing that is consistent with her is the caking on of foundation , and some of the bride squad had really heavy, unnatural eyelashes that looked ridiculous I found.

Reactions: 28
Philanthropist Kate is back this morning.

That is the kit and of a makeup artist of over ten years ??? Listen , there is a rule in my mind when working high end , and weddings would fall into this category, that you should take the upmost in pride in your work, and give everyone an
Impeccable service , that is consistent. The only thing that is consistent with her is the caking on of foundation , and some of the bride squad had really heavy, unnatural eyelashes that looked ridiculous I found.
Not to mention that make up expires 12-18m after it’s been opened 😷

Reactions: 20
Sooo was in my salon today getting hair done walton ways and no lie about i’d say 9-10 ppl was screaming slagging our miss katie hayes off about how pathetic she is logging on and waving a bag of dog shite on her insta feed kate you are a laughing joke in the land of liverpool 😂😂😂 no content i know wave a bag of shite to my followers that’s content 😂😂😂😂
So nice to hear. In the words of Miss Dog tit she deserves nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she making up stories every other day of inspiring old ladies?
I just thought the exact same…. Why lie?
It sounds like lies.
The image also looks like lies. Did she leg it in front of the woman after speaking to her to take the picture? Why is the woman heading towards her, after the conversation?
Genuine followers must be so confused with her business page. Read the wiki.

Look at the actual bleeping state of that 🤢

Imagine paying a few hundred quid and that turns up. Literally all needs binning...but I have zero sympathy for the brides, plenty of research shows what a shitshow truff is

Why is she making up stories every other day of inspiring old ladies?
I bet the poor woman tit herself with truff approaching her at 7am on a Sunday morning looking like the quarterback beast that she is

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but that is daylight robbery charging all that money for wedding make up when you’re using Superdrug make up that looks grimy and out of date. How much does she charge?

Half of them are probably testers that her sticky fingers have grabbed. Those brushes are literally sticking together because they’re caked in so much - you could probably do a full face with how much foundation is left on them rammy brushes. She’s literally got that DIOR bottle upside down to squeeze the dregs out.

I would be APPALLED if she turned up to do my wedding with all that junk, a coffee in one hand with her sunnies squashing her honk reckoning she’s a big time celeb. Absolutely embarrassing. Gross.

Reactions: 41
Just catching up with the latest trolls, you’ve all covered it in BPerfect already… but duck me i am shocked at thats how she actually turns up with her “kit” to a wedding. Don’t even want to start with the painting by numbers over the poor brides face.

The funny thing is she can’t even afford a tube of nice foundation for herself. All gifted. Even Nars is gifted. Feel ashamed. She caved and bought the CT powder. Tags them in everything but never gift her. That’s because they don’t need to! I buy new make up every 6 months. I wear it most days- Trinny and CT for foundations. But it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That new reel she posted made absolutely no sense, was the whole thing 1 year ago?
When she did each exercise I literally whispered to myself “shot-put, javelin, hammer throw”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell that voice over to the new gut slap reel was a bit intense for a Sunday morning 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another day, another battle/journey/lifestyle change. It’s tiring watching it, no idea how those close to her tolerate her bullshit day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another day, another battle/journey/lifestyle change. It’s tiring watching it, no idea how those close to her tolerate her bullshit day in day out.
Well they don’t do they? The only people she’s ever seen with these days is her ma and Matt

Reactions: 5
Well they don’t do they? The only people she’s ever seen with these days is her ma and Matt
True, Mez has made her how she is or at least contributed heavily to how she’s turned out and Matt is climbing mountains to get a break from her.

Reactions: 16
Nooooo wtf is that reel hahahahahahaha wow I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha Sunday morning gunt slap.
Truff you proper hate yourself you forgot to mention your tit job along the way. You are a massive fraud and no one’s called you a monster it’s a truffulo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.