Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she drunk on her stories this morning? She sounds hammered and she isn’t making sense but then she’s dressed for work?

Reactions: 11
What a lucky bride, getting mentioned by KHMs dog walk, probably turning up still with a bag of poo in hand, talking to her about her nipples at half 7 in the morning. But don’t worry gang, she’s going to talk about her boob journey in July 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s so chaotic; the bride is probably watching her stories in horror as she’s waving around a bag of tit, talking about how she never washes her hands, she’s super busy and can’t wait for wedding season to start and it’s started, olive is nearly 2 but looks 25 through the filter, super petite rainbow reason, boob journey when she’s healed but she’s healed after this long, Kate moss boob.

when she says ‘we call them that’ does she mean she says it and delo ignores her constantly and that’s the ‘we’?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Love that she doesn’t understand Benjamin Button too, Olive looking older isn’t the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she does a wedding, it really annoys me that she says 'my wedding'. I dont know why it annoys me so, probably cos its her saying it 🤣 but annoying nonetheless

Reactions: 30
Please please please tell me that she hasn’t just put the bride on her story…..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she reposts her best friend Miss Greedy when her totally unexpected engagement pictures go up in a few moments 😂
Stop trying to make ‘kate moss boobs’ happen Kate, this isn’t mean girls

Reactions: 15
Can’t get over the complete U turn she’s done with her wedding outfits. She was literally wearing Max’s tit smeared down an old hoody for years.. few people mentioned it on here and now she’s wearing full blown criminal court attire. The influencer has been influenced 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the duck have they done to those poor women?! Can’t believe anyone would pay for that

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but if I paid to have my make up on my wedding day and this hobbit turned up with her market stall make up and put the L’Oréal liquid on my face I would finish the bleep 🤮 like what the duck

My make up artist on my wedding day came with Armani Chanel Tom Ford all high end because we paid a premium but fucken hell these women booking her need there heads testing 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.