Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She is proper pissing me off yano. I'm a single mum to 3 young children, one of whom has significant additional needs and also barely sleeps. He wakes between 11pm-2am every night and we're up for the day from there. I get zero help with him and tbh it's relentless, 24 7. But yano what? I still shower every evening when he's finally fell asleep for a couple of hours. My house is also clean and my washing is done daily. Last week I laid astro turf by myself and this week I'm painting fences while the kids play on the trampoline, slide and in the pool. Why does she make so much fucking drama about 1 bloody kid? I've literally never heard the like! She's an absolute embarrassment to women everywhere the scruffy, lazy cunt

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
She looks like the ceiling in our school bogs - when you used to soak a bit of blue bog roll/paper towels and lob them up on the ceiling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’d be livid having what looks like a permanent cold sore on my face

Thread suggestion: permanent cold sore on her lip, not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
1. Nobody here is saying you should be any which way size, they’re saying you lie. You lie about your size and try to make yourself look smaller, not cool.
2. Who on this earth is asking for ‘caravan hol outfits’.
3. Wearing any of those outfits on a caravan hol, you’re going to stand out as a twat.
4. She’s a meff.
Kate: “After having Big O I just wore leggings and hoodies for a year”.

Also Kate:
0D314449-2F61-4D26-80BE-86E2D94C21B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Burrito88

VIP Member
Omgggg do you think Delos booked a caravan for her bday
CC124DA1-B095-4FD5-8E04-BB06DDB9D130.jpeg

hop on Kate you can make baby no 2
2AF3906F-B4B4-487C-9BC1-031683E284DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cooksie

VIP Member
25A0B2E2-1C34-4908-B2A7-6CD297D412B9.jpeg
What’s a ‘guest’ outfit for a holiday? Like your a guest of the country? I’m so confused 🙈

Tell me you ask yourself questions, without telling me you ask yourself questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
So your telling me she doesn’t have a spare 10 minutes at all to jump in the shower and scrub her barnacle infested gigantic fanny/wash the matted straw like hair on her head?

She’s so fucking lazy, why isn’t she showering at 10/11pm when O has fell asleep in their sweaty bed? or even before walking Max at 6am??? What’s she doing when Mez is round? She must be glued to her phone it’s fucking pathetic

can’t believe she’s put it out there yet again about her horrendous personal hygiene, happy to go 14 days without washing her stinking head, fucking rank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but, Mum fish followed by emojis “Fish Cat”?
She is so manic, thick as fucking pig shit
What the fuck is a mum fish??????

0B45B31A-8BEC-4A6E-B7A6-E3BFE61A0F47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

gigi_93

VIP Member
If you’re going to make being a mum your WHOLE personality, at least be a good one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Violetx

VIP Member
Olive, the one-year-old, swapped her own wellies over in the car? Mate, come on.

If she pulled them off, yeah fine, believable. But she did not take them off, swap them round and put them back on. STOP LYING ABOUT STUPID THINGS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I’m still trying to digest the “you can’t pour from a half empty cup”, well truff, I’ve got a half drunk brew here and I’ve just poured it to test this little comment. It was quite easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
The video of her putting her phone in the fridge then filming herself opening it lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 55