Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if I paid to have my make up on my wedding day and this hobbit turned up with her market stall make up and put the L’Oréal liquid on my face I would finish the bleep 🤮 like what the duck

My make up artist on my wedding day came with Armani Chanel Tom Ford all high end because we paid a premium but fucken hell these women booking her need there heads testing 🤣
Those brushes are filthy 🤯

I’m getting married next weekend and I’d rather do my own makeup than have someone turn up with that lot!

Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but if I paid to have my make up on my wedding day and this hobbit turned up with her market stall make up and put the L’Oréal liquid on my face I would finish the bleep 🤮 like what the duck

My make up artist on my wedding day came with Armani Chanel Tom Ford all high end because we paid a premium but fucken hell these women booking her need there heads testing 🤣
She could have had her morning coffee at home and brushed her teeth after, before she is right in front of someone’s face but no, Truff brings a Starbucks to breathe her coffee breath right in the brides face 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I actually can’t with this one. The dirty brushes, the cheap af makeup. Truff getting close enough applying that cakes on foundation it looks like those bridesmaids are going out for a night at a strip club. duck my life

Reactions: 16
Now she’s lost her big chebs she looks like a hybrid of jade goody and daniella westbrook (just with a nose) with hair like shazza watts

• Haha
So she's under the weather cos she's excited about all the festivities to come? Make it make sense.

Hope the bride doesn't mind having her honeymoon ruined after Truff breathes lurgy all over her and gives her herpes off them brushes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Why is she proud of being such a woman?
I got my makeup done the other week for a wedding and there was two of them. They both had like suitcases of makeup but so tidy and packed well, they also regularly cleaned brushes between. This bleeping woman looks like she’s not washed her brushes since 2010 🤢

I was so so tempted to ask if they knew her as was in the Wirral! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When she does a wedding, it really annoys me that she says 'my wedding'. I dont know why it annoys me so, probably cos its her saying it 🤣 but annoying nonetheless
She says it because it’s the closest thing to a wedding she will ever get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s getting booked through Ashley the hairdresser because they seem to be doing weddings together a lot 🤣

Reactions: 17
Why is she proud of being such a woman?
I got my makeup done the other week for a wedding and there was two of them. They both had like suitcases of makeup but so tidy and packed well, they also regularly cleaned brushes between. This bleeping woman looks like she’s not washed her brushes since 2010 🤢

I was so so tempted to ask if they knew her as was in the Wirral! 😂
Brooke everyone knows this clown on the wirral most talked about gobshite going!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m ashamed to say I have one of those Collection foundations she’s using, it’s cakey and looks crap on your skin. If you have dry skin, you’ll end up chalky. I gave it to my 17 year old sister who turned her nose up at it 🤣
Healthy mix was my go to cheapy for over 10 years, I loved it but it’s so hard to find now but I wouldn’t of wore it for my wedding day I think I wore a Laura Mercier one. If my mua had shown up with what looked like a Bodycare haul I’d of cried. Kate you’re an embarrassment. Can only imagine what those poor girls look like when they’re not sat in front of a blinding ring light.
Can you imagine using Collection on a mature skin too?

What the duck is that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
I’m ashamed to say I have one of those Collection foundations she’s using, it’s cakey and looks crap on your skin. If you have dry skin, you’ll end up chalky. I gave it to my 17 year old sister who turned her nose up at it 🤣
Healthy mix was my go to cheapy for over 10 years, I loved it but it’s so hard to find now but I wouldn’t of wore it for my wedding day I think I wore a Laura Mercier one. If my mua had shown up with what looked like a Bodycare haul I’d of cried. Kate you’re an embarrassment. Can only imagine what those poor girls look like when they’re not sat in front of a blinding ring light.
Can you imagine using Collection on a mature skin too?

What the duck is that.
The next pandemic in a compact is what that is

I asked the make up artist to use my own foundation when I had my make up done for a friends wedding. I put some in one of those tiny bobbi brown tester pots, and had enough that I could touch up later in the day/wear the next day if I wanted to, and she used the entire thing on my face at once. At most I use one pump usually, it looked awful despite being the right colour and usually blending in as there was about a weeks worth on me, can’t imagine how bad these must look in real life

Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been said, I’m only on page 18.

Truff “I have no idea what is going on with this hair” Are you even thicker than we give you credit for or are you trolling us? What is wrong with it is, it needs a bleeping good wash and and a brush run through it. You may chose to be a scruffy twit and not wash yours, that’s fine but Olive can hardly put her head over the shower and do it herself. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she put dry shampoo in her hair.

There is no hope for that poor Kid. Also why allow her to pick stuff up off the floor? Dogs piss and tit everywhere, and you allow her to pick tit up like leaves and have no idea with an animal or rodent has pissed on them. The chances are she will and put her hands near her mouth. Why Truff, just why.

Reactions: 18
Do you know,I have no sympathy for the brides who pick Truff to do their makeup. They must know she’s tit at it & only has one look. Surely you would do your homework z& find a decent one.
Also Kate,Olive’s hair is filthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s a proper meff ain’t she! I don’t get her need to prove constantly that she’s been picking up dog tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
New avi… thanks for posting this glorious picture of Kate’s garlic nose, comedy glasses and her tit hair! x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be booking this fraud. Wonder how much she charges. Two of the make up artists I use only use Charlotte tilbury, Mac and ilamasqa- can’t spell that and usual brands you would expect for a makeup artist not ‘cheap free make up’ she keeps peddling to her 14 year olds. She needs to bleeping get a clue

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.