Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, Alice looked absolutely beautiful before KHM attacked her with bperfect foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m ashamed to say I have one of those Collection foundations she’s using, it’s cakey and looks crap on your skin. If you have dry skin, you’ll end up chalky. I gave it to my 17 year old sister who turned her nose up at it 🤣
Healthy mix was my go to cheapy for over 10 years, I loved it but it’s so hard to find now but I wouldn’t of wore it for my wedding day I think I wore a Laura Mercier one. If my mua had shown up with what looked like a Bodycare haul I’d of cried. Kate you’re an embarrassment. Can only imagine what those poor girls look like when they’re not sat in front of a blinding ring light.
Can you imagine using Collection on a mature skin too?

What the duck is that.
Agreed - that collection foundation is absolute dog tit (keeping it on topic) I’d cry if an MUA came at me with that. I’ve never come across an MUA with as little pride in her kit as this walrus

All ye own hair kate? 🤥
Knew this would be the case! Still looked tit

Reactions: 18
It’s not even a kit, she’s just brought her own make up bag of gifted shite. That Dior foundation is 2 years old.
100% doesn’t have a kit does she. It’s shameful when you compare her to proper make up artists who cart round a massive kit with a million different foundations and shades, they also have clean brushes! 🤣

Reactions: 20
I have to say, Alice looked absolutely beautiful before KHM attacked her with bperfect foundation.
Agreed, it’s like she camouflaged the poor girls entire face and features. Her lovely eyebrows were dulled down, the colours used on her eyes washed the blue out of them. Nothing to enhance her lovely bone structure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine paying a makeup artist to do your wedding makeup and she used collection 2000 makeup on you.
Then imagine she used pics of you as a bride as an ad she’s being paid for to sell cheap makeup.
Absolutely unbelievable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That bride looked absolutely beautiful without any make up, she only needed something really light and natural. She definitely didn’t need to be caked in BPerfect

Reactions: 25
100% doesn’t have a kit does she. It’s shameful when you compare her to proper make up artists who cart round a massive kit with a million different foundations and shades, they also have clean brushes! 🤣
Nah it’s just any old random freebies she been sent.
She’s so bad at her job

Reactions: 16
These brides cannot be expecting anything less than the tit show they see daily on Instagram.
more fool them for booking her 🙈

Reactions: 27
Imagine paying a makeup artist to do your wedding makeup and she used collection 2000 makeup on you.
Then imagine she used pics of you as a bride as an ad she’s being paid for to sell cheap makeup.
Absolutely unbelievable
Never thought of it like that. She’s a gobshite.

Reactions: 9
I saw this on insta and thought their skin looked amazing, very modern as well compared to truff who is still doing makeup like it’s 2005

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw this on insta and thought their skin looked amazing, very modern as well compared to truff who is still doing makeup like it’s 2005
Beautiful, skin enhancing, skin focussed, glowing make up, wow! KHM is incapable of achieving anything close to this. She does not have the knowledge, products, ability, experience or passion to create such beautiful looks.
Read the wiki.

Reactions: 15
Ah loved Morph!

All these influenzas thinking they’re todays icons, then you see someone like Diana Ross, absolute queen!
Back in your boxes dipshits
Pure class.
Wonder if Truff watched the concert.
Mad that she never mentions anything unless it involves her no mention of the euros, Olympics not even a local team or tennis anything to support or be proud of.
Mad that she would go to an opening of an envelope but not support her country

Reactions: 13
Nothing like a freshly washed baby, who’s hair you’ve already tied up and a babygrow you can’t even pop together correctly

Mini KHM. dear god.
Y she got her in a babygrow she to to hot in that especially if she in bed with them to stupid cow 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooo was in my salon today getting hair done walton ways and no lie about i’d say 9-10 ppl was screaming slagging our miss katie hayes off about how pathetic she is logging on and waving a bag of dog shite on her insta feed kate you are a laughing joke in the land of liverpool 😂😂😂 no content i know wave a bag of shite to my followers that’s content 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.