Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I find absolutely hilarious about this thread? There's loads of people with truff as their pfp but every one looks like a different person šŸ¤£
I know it cracks me up. Even she must have a laugh when she scrolls through and sees all her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah kids love pesto don't they, especially in eggs!! My I am health visitor told me never to add salt to the kids meals and to make sure any stock cubes or sauces I used didn't have salt in. Olives I am health visitor obv gave her a free pass cos she is extra bespoke šŸ’…Also that mirror so dangerous I've said this about the one in the bedroom she has leaning against the wall aswell it's bigger and obv heavier than that living room one , if either tipped and smashed it would be so dangerousšŸ˜®
I've mentioned before on here but I knocked myself actually unconscious once when I was sat on the floor in front of a propped up mirror doing my make up and it fell on me. Proper unconscious, passed out cold, and I was an adult, I would dread to think of what could happen to a toddler - and mine was literally just a mirror from a wardrobe door, no frame on it so not even as heavy as hers are.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If anyone is looking for some entertainment about someone who achieved levels of catfishing Kate could only dream of listen to the 2 Johnnie's podcast on the GAA catfish and then look for the thread here on tattle, it's MADNESS. Be warned tho I got sucked in and lost my Saturday reading the threads about it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Olive is going to be one spoilt little cow. The scan pic, the baby shower, the hair when she was born, Spanish speaking, horse riding and eats like a trucker yet sheā€™s so petite. No one is going to like her!

Honestly canā€™t stand her. Just watched her videos- stop shouting all over the bus! Bet she eats with her mouth open slapping her chops about. Really could give her a slap
Ah saying no oneā€™s going to like her is a bit harsh. Sheā€™s a baby.

Reactions: 4
If anyone is looking for some entertainment about someone who achieved levels of catfishing Kate could only dream of listen to the 2 Johnnie's podcast on the GAA catfish and then look for the thread here on tattle, it's MADNESS. Be warned tho I got sucked in and lost my Saturday reading the threads about it
I am going to look...

Reactions: 2
Ah saying no oneā€™s going to like her is a bit harsh. Sheā€™s a baby.
No I mean because her mum is making her unlikeable. I know all parents boast about their child but no other child will stand a chance. Kate will tit all over everyones stories with how Olive walked at 8 months. How she was show jumping at 18 months.

Reactions: 27
No I mean because her mum is making her unlikeable. I know all parents boast about their child but no other child will stand a chance. Kate will tit all over everyones stories with how Olive walked at 8 months. How she was show jumping at 18 months.
I have to agree, sheā€™s going to be one of those kids who can do no wrong and everything will always be someone elseā€™s fault. Theyā€™re just setting her up to be a spoilt brat like her mother. Itā€™s not Olives fault is her parents and all the enablers around them

Reactions: 38
I have to agree, sheā€™s going to be one of those kids who can do no wrong and everything will always be someone elseā€™s fault. Theyā€™re just setting her up to be a spoilt brat like her mother. Itā€™s not Olives fault is her parents and all the enablers around them
I get that and Iā€™ve said in the past she will be a spoilt brat and I canā€™t wait for her to turn round and give her mum the finger. But until then she is only a little baby and non of it will be her fault. I just think we should keep it to Kate

Reactions: 5
Letā€™s hope that Olive will have her own little personality, which from videos we can see she has. I get what you meant by that message btw but itā€™s not Oliveā€™s fault that her mum is posting her on Instagram for everyone to see her every move. The poor kid canā€™t even take a šŸ’© in peace.

Reactions: 13
Letā€™s hope that Olive will have her own little personality, which from videos we can see she has. I get what you meant by that message btw but itā€™s not Oliveā€™s fault that her mum is posting her on Instagram for everyone to see her every move. The poor kid canā€™t even take a šŸ’© in peace.
I live for the day she tells her mum to get the camera out of her bleeping face šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
My husband is a builder and Iā€™m a mad twit (so he wouldnā€™t be shocked by some of my ā€œideasā€), but if I told him to change our lovely living room into a bleeping filming room and to store all my Zara size mediums and blag Louboutins, heā€™d drop me off in Skem and leave me there. What the duck, why why WHYYYY would you do that??? It makes no sense! That mirror leaning up to take pics is a danger to OHD too.

BBC3 are missing a trick - they should sign her up for a reality/parody show about influencers.

Well the point here is that, delo (and PLFā€™s tools ) isnā€™t a builder so maybe that help him to explain why yours would stick ya in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Worst thing Iā€™ve ever experienced šŸ˜ž I hope your son wasnā€™t trying to get through gate Y or Z which I believe was the worst. I was gate A and thankfully only got tear-gassed twice šŸ™„ After the game was even worse, with loads of local gangs mugging and pulling blades on people!

I still looked better in my red beret than Truff though šŸ„°šŸ˜‚
He said outside afterwards was bad too, but the part that got be when he said they had parked police vans across the road so they only had a gap of about 2 metres to get too and they had to lift a man in a wheelchair over a wall to get him to safety šŸ˜Ŗ

He also mentioned the gangs too and how they kept giving each other the nod šŸ¤”

Love that you wore a red beret wish we could see a pic šŸ„“šŸ¤Ŗ x

I filled this is in earlier as the club sent an email out about it. Hope something actually comes of the investigation, fed up us being labeled as the trouble makers all the time šŸ™„
Phil Scraton is asking for people's experiences too x

• Sad
My husband is a builder and Iā€™m a mad twit (so he wouldnā€™t be shocked by some of my ā€œideasā€), but if I told him to change our lovely living room into a bleeping filming room and to store all my Zara size mediums and blag Louboutins, heā€™d drop me off in Skem and leave me there. What the duck, why why WHYYYY would you do that???
Her room is one thing but donā€™t forget delo has his own ā€œdressing roomā€ too. What workman does anyone know with a whole room for their blag designer scarves and shorts šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Pair of them are nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just when you think she cannot get dumber, sheā€™s reposting inspirational videos that look like theyā€™ve been filmed while driving šŸ™„

He said outside afterwards was bad too, but the part that got me when he said they had parked police vans across the road so they only had a gap of about 2 metres to get through and they had to lift a man in a wheelchair over a wall to get him to safety šŸ˜Ŗ

He also mentioned the gangs too and how they kept giving each other the nod šŸ¤”

Love that you wore a red beret wish we could see a pic šŸ„“šŸ¤Ŗ x

Phil Scraton is asking for people's experiences too x

Reading that back looks like Kate has written it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Edited, be/me, too/through

Reactions: 2
Just been on insta and someone is advertising lumi collagen plus launching 22 June. Is this Kateā€™s new amazing product?

Reactions: 13
Just been on insta and someone is advertising lumi collagen plus launching 22 June. Is this Kateā€™s new amazing product?
Must be. Same thing LL has been drinking for months is launching in June too. KHMs skin in her latest lumi ā€˜adā€™ looks filthy and dull as always

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.