Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the point here is that, delo (and PLF’s tools ) isn’t a builder so maybe that help him to explain why yours would stick ya in the bin
Also, my husband isn’t reliant on me pimping out my kid(s) to feed us, so will actually tell me that I’m a bleep. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just come to marvel at how appalling her skin looks in that 'skin gamechanger' #ad. That ad is a bit like that Swan pan/sausages fiasco. I immediately thought - remind me not to get that. She is such a pro, isn't she?!

Also - how low do you have to sink to accept gifted cleaning products?! That one made me laugh. How the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 17
Omg they're a pair of bleeping scruffs. Proper bad smelly Meffs, they knock me sick !

Wonder if Le Creuset HQ know that Natalie in Cheshire Oaks is gifting people who've been in the echo for being racist homophobes free stuff...... I'm Off to tell them 📧
gifted ONE mug.
I am absolutely crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dripping in blag Ralph Lauren, but underneath she's just Mr Benn.

Her personalities make up about Ten, bouncing round like Mr Benn.

Thinks she's bespoke mother hen, but really she's just Mr Benn.

15 stone, 4 foot 10, Zara Medium Influenza the bespoke Mr Benn

Can anyone think of any better ones ? I'm aware they are abit tit but I couldn't think of much to rhyme with Mr Benn 😂Also can anyone Photoshop her face onto Mr Benn ?
FIH_20220531_175245531693130003411148.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her skin looks terrible for someone her age. I’m older and my skin is bleeping glowing compared to hers and I don’t do anything special, never had a facial in my life. She drinks like a fish so that might be why her skin is shite, didn’t she used to smoke too? Or did she only smoke twirls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone go on tiktok and see that doctor maddylucydann, she debates some serious topics in between random posts, but shes not long put a video up around influencers (one in particular for this vid) who exploit their children online without permission etc
Thinking of the upcoming potty training journey no one wants to see!

Reactions: 20
She’ll be putting stories on tomorrow of her front door step (which will no doubt still be full of decaying pumpkins from October) to see if someone will give her ONE garden tile to replace the slimy one that’s there now.

Bet Mez nearly breaks her neck stepping into that house when she’s round daily scrubbing Delo’s crusty turds off the utility bog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Kate you do love to let us know you read here instead of dropping hints why not tell your “loyal followers” that you read here instead of making up a stalker sad twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The audacity of her saying her skin is nice because of some mml scam AFTER having a 3k Morpheus8 treatment. Couldn’t make this tit up 😂 howwwww are people falling for this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Do you want to get in the baff?"
Why the hell does she say bath with an f and Olive does it as well!!!

Anyway, as someone who has had 4 rounds of Roaccutane, my skin is hugely textured, ice pick scars galore, patchy etc. It looks old before it's time due to it being truly ravaged by the drug. Do not try and flog a crappy MLM device that claims to help to achieve flawless skin. I've literally spent thousands on skin care (high end to low end and everything in between) and you've either got flawless skin or you've not. Yes skin can be improved to a certain extent but unless your genetics produce flawless skin, it just ain't happening.

I'm saying this as someone who has regular peels, uses retinol, vitamin c serum, the one that begins with an n, aha, spf.....etc etc etc

At least my cystic acne has gone though so every cloud 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.