Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oluv, do you want to get a baff? Mummy get baff. OHD, Kate’s biggest troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought she was selling that stinky green sofa like a year ago? What room is this in in the house of horrors?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought she was selling that stinky green sofa like a year ago? What room is this in in the house of horrors?
The kitchen-playroom-toilet-utility room, of course. Where else would you have a couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gifted a new mug- she was walking around the streets with a broken one. Why doesn’t Natalie from COaks realise that she is a serious tit. Who wanders around the street with a bleeping mug?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Defo will be that lumi stuff- all the influencers who push it are on the band wagons trying something amazing! How about you bleeping BUY a routine and follow it.
I am using Trinny at the moment- can’t recommend it enough. Also- haven’t see it gifted to anyone either

Reactions: 13
Does anyone go on tiktok and see that doctor maddylucydann, she debates some serious topics in between random posts, but shes not long put a video up around influencers (one in particular for this vid) who exploit their children online without permission etc
Thinking of the upcoming potty training journey no one wants to see!
I used to really liked her TikTok, then I followed her on instagram and her comedy is dire.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. Get that kid some curtains and just sit and cuddle with her. Why are people so obsessed with leaving their kids to get themselves to sleep at that age?
These stories are so dull, why do I even bother watching them. Who is actually interested? How dull must your own life be to enjoy watching someone else’s dull life?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe she hasn’t thought to get thicker curtains / black out blinds. 7pm bed time though eh?

Reactions: 19
She wants to put her kid to bed at that time that’s fine but not when the whole bloody room is still broad day light….can’t she afford to get some blackout curtains, blinds etc ?.?…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.