Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that her sooo busy day is filled with things that most other people do around a 9hr shift in actual work. ‘I empty the dishwasher’ bleeping hell, where does she find the time for that lengthy activity ??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hope you're OK, my son was there and said it was awful 😖
Worst thing I’ve ever experienced 😞 I hope your son wasn’t trying to get through gate Y or Z which I believe was the worst. I was gate A and thankfully only got tear-gassed twice 🙄 After the game was even worse, with loads of local gangs mugging and pulling blades on people!

I still looked better in my red beret than Truff though 🥰😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Worst thing I’ve ever experienced 😞 I hope your son wasn’t trying to get through gate Y or Z which I believe was the worst. I was gate A and thankfully only got tear-gassed twice 🙄 After the game was even worse, with loads of local gangs mugging and pulling blades on people!

I still looked better in my red beret than Truff though 🥰😂
Looking for people’s experience of the night/weekend here:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's obsessed with shite not Olive ! it's comes out of her mouth ! She stinks of it ! It's all over her hands under her nails & on her clothes !!! It's on the floors in the funhouse !She can have a shite whilst doing her washing & She films Max doing it !She even cooks it !What other instagrammer talks about tit as much as her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we reckon she’s got an actual poo fetish? Could be earning an honest living in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just think, she was happy to share a pic of olives wild shite on the floor, so now we’re going to be seeing wild shites everywhere! No way is she gonna go straight to the toilet. Although, she is a walking miracle isn’t she.
On the last thread I said that’s she’s gonna be showing the potty ‘journey’ and if she does, Cossie, I’m gonna report her. It’s not fair on the kid to have that all over the internet. There’s a lot of wrong uns out there!!!

Reactions: 28
This 30th is gonna be milked like momma truff milked 100967 litres of colostrum when she was 27 minutes pregnant....its gonna be like a bleeping gypsy wedding on steroids and the 2nd coming of truff...
It will be as tacky as duck. Followed by a holiday where she will try her hardest to get Delo to impregnate her. As insta kids lose their appeal at 2 and Big O is becoming so pretentious demanding horse riding lessons and spa days at 1 year old.

Reactions: 25
Love that her sooo busy day is filled with things that most other people do around a 9hr shift in actual work. ‘I empty the dishwasher’ bleeping hell, where does she find the time for that lengthy activity ??
She really acts like she does something special, when literally every adult does all those things on a loop every bastard day. Even the ones who aren't Mamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She she seriously not use a spellcheck? Tomotoe?

View attachment 1304558
Oh yeah kids love pesto don't they, especially in eggs!! My I am health visitor told me never to add salt to the kids meals and to make sure any stock cubes or sauces I used didn't have salt in. Olives I am health visitor obv gave her a free pass cos she is extra bespoke 💅Also that mirror so dangerous I've said this about the one in the bedroom she has leaning against the wall aswell it's bigger and obv heavier than that living room one , if either tipped and smashed it would be so dangerous😮

Reactions: 19
Olive is going to be one spoilt little cow. The scan pic, the baby shower, the hair when she was born, Spanish speaking, horse riding and eats like a trucker yet she’s so petite. No one is going to like her!

Honestly can’t stand her. Just watched her videos- stop shouting all over the bus! Bet she eats with her mouth open slapping her chops about. Really could give her a slap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking for people’s experience of the night/weekend here:
I filled this is in earlier as the club sent an email out about it. Hope something actually comes of the investigation, fed up us being labeled as the trouble makers all the time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what I find absolutely hilarious about this thread? There's loads of people with truff as their pfp but every one looks like a different person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.