Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I’m having a down day I go and watch the SpongeBob Tomfoolery video she did and it instantly makes me feel better.
I’m still not over that, I don’t think I ever will be 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She won’t be celebrating the jubilee because she hasn’t got a clue what it is.
Who’s she gonna ask? Mez? Delo?
They don’t know either.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The video of her putting her phone in the fridge then filming herself opening it lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion : Olive, I am riding red rum Katie: I am.. fish mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I don’t understand how she posts insinuating she can’t shower Monday-Thursday. She has an almost 2 year old who can occupy themselves for 5 minutes and her mums there what looks like a lot. I have a needy 8 week old I basically look after alone Monday - Saturday and I can still shower every day and wash & dry my hair every other.
Shes the dirtiest least relatable person ever.
I have 3 under 4 and still manage to shower everyday and wash my hair a few times a week and have clean clothes for us all. She’s pathetic. Could you imagine the state she’ll be if she has another bespoke? She won’t be able to cope at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m made up she has posted on the grid showing the tape extensions in her hair, so that when she “revel’s” this super secret product she’s been using for months which is the sole reason for hair growth / density, I can report her to the ASA for false advertising again. Read the wiki. #pogba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Another weekend in a Restaurant on the ale stuffing their faces with a toddler in tow....

That's Cibo in Hale... they don't even do a Childrens menu !! That's how unsuitable it is. They're a pair of selfish dickheads !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Another weekend in a Restaurant on the ale stuffing their faces with a toddler in tow....

That's Cibo in Hale... they don't even do a Childrens menu !! That's how unsuitable it is. They're a pair of selfish dickheads !!
That's miles from her home. What a pretentious dick. So they both drank, so who was the driver? Selfish fuckers them.

Reactions: 29
Looking at the ( super safe ) mirror leaning against the over the sized sofa, I’ve just realised when she uses it for her outfit photos that are in front of the sofa, it must be stood over the doorway to the garage!

The rest of the time it clearly lives here for her to take photos in, which means there is even less space in the living room than we thought, and who doesn’t want a full length free standing mirror balancing against a sofa with a toddler running about??

At least, I suppose, it can’t squash OHD as it would hit the opposite wall before it hit her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.