Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna have the weekend off but fill you in on it all on Monday anyway 🥴 with 27 stories before 7am

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looking at the ( super safe ) mirror leaning against the over the sized sofa, I’ve just realised when she uses it for her outfit photos that are in front of the sofa, it must be stood over the doorway to the garage!

The rest of the time it clearly lives here for her to take photos in, which means there is even less space in the living room than we thought, and who doesn’t want a full length free standing mirror balancing against a sofa with a toddler running about??

At least, I suppose, it can’t squash OHD as it would hit the opposite wall before it hit her.
It had to lean on the couch cause it can’t Fit under the sloped roof. It makes me cry laughing when I think about that ‘snug’.

she says olive is obsessed with poo while she’s talking all the time, then a whole story of truff talking about maxs poo while olive just says yeah. Yeah. Yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Urgh, I'm trying to enjoy my morning coffee Kate please stop trying to scramble my brain with your dribble. Especially with this talk of Olive and tit first thing. Did you rattle your brain too much running for the bus U-Jane Bolt? Cop onto yourself you stupid sweaty witch.

Reactions: 15
Better get used to using the bus, sure it won’t be long until you can’t afford the car

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is absolutely no reason to add salt to anything a baby/toddler eats ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1. Who the duck adds salt to any food for a kid?
2. Of course Olive doesn’t use the potty - I’m surprised she’s needed a nappy for this long and was on the toilet at two days old

• Haha
  • Heart
Her typical mum day 😂 Isn’t that what you mums do alongside a full time job 😂

Her emails twice a day shouldn’t take long. Surely it’s just a copy and paste job saying ‘Itz da TROLLS I’m not a raicst homofobe’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not got a lot to say on this mornings stories, I couldn’t be arsed to read most of them. But, I did hear her say ‘come on Oluv, we goin on er warrrrk?’
Just go for a bleeping walk, like most families do at the weekend, it’s normal to go for a walk, you don’t have to film it and share it with the world.
And yes Kate, you’ve got a kid, she’s nothing special, she doesn’t do anything that other kids her age don’t. Poor girl, she’s going to grow up thinking she’s miles above everyone else. She’s special to you, yes, she’s your kid. But nobody else cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Olive is salt bae.

Honestly who adds salt to a kids meal? Who serves that to a kid for breakfast? I don't even add it to me own (that's just cos I realised it bloated me a bit).

Olive is gonna be so unhealthy. Didn't she give her Dr pepper the other day?!

I’ve not got a lot to say on this mornings stories, I couldn’t be arsed to read most of them. But, I did hear her say ‘come on Oluv, we goin on er warrrrk?’
Just go for a bleeping walk, like most families do at the weekend, it’s normal to go for a walk, you don’t have to film it and share it with the world.
And yes Kate, you’ve got a kid, she’s nothing special, she doesn’t do anything that other kids her age don’t. Poor girl, she’s going to grow up thinking she’s miles above everyone else. She’s special to you, yes, she’s your kid. But nobody else cares!
You're so right 💯
Shes going to grow up just like mother slab back.

It’s so dangerous to add salt to kids food 😭

She really is a lunatic.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.