Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in taking a super allowed break, but taking pics documenting everything anyway, then showing everyone on a midweek Monday?
Who’s asking to see?
Other Mum-Fish?

Genuinely, imagine being her friend, I feel like I’d have to speak slower so she could understand me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The salts bad but also a two egg omelette for a one year old. Big O stands no chance

Reactions: 26
She’s happy………..????? Give it a day or two then she comes on with her fake tears and tantrums over a troll and police is involve bla bla bla her anxiety is kicking in oh no my life is ruined……….then she’s happy……….?????

Reactions: 30
Are we really shocked she adds salt to Olive's food? This is the woman who drank whilst she was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute Wronguns..... still blows my mind 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1304707
this is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Using the scan pic for the revel was weird enough but I could almost see where her stupid truff logic was going with that, but the two of them drink out that mug in the privacy of their own home KNOWING that it’s not olive 😂 do they just not acknowledge it? Do they act to each other as if it’s their scan? Like how did she show him that mug when she got it? What did she say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m still trying to digest the “you can’t pour from a half empty cup”, well truff, I’ve got a half drunk brew here and I’ve just poured it to test this little comment. It was quite easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Of course Oluv has skipped the potty stage and gone straight on the toilet. The child’s a genius 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the logic around using Hollies scan picture because she didn’t have her own at that point? Because it was too early?

Because I still don’t think that’s logic at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the logic around using Hollies scan picture because she didn’t have her own at that point? Because it was too early?

It’s not. But given her mental behaviour to that point and following it doesn’t surprise me that she did it for Instagram. Using a mug printed with the scan knowing that it’s not her child in her own home when she’s just chilling having her morning cuppa is just even more bizarre and unsettling 😂

Reactions: 27

Her own scan wasn't insta worthy , the woman with severe anxiety after having a "miscarriage"... who hateddd being pregnant.....told everyone she was preggo when she was about 7 weeks gone....

Reactions: 34
duck me, salty pesto with ADDED salt in a 2 egg omelette in the morning? I’d be sick. And she’s feeding that to a toddler 🤢🤢🤢 the adventures of tit Ma continue

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My husband is a builder and I’m a mad twit (so he wouldn’t be shocked by some of my “ideas”), but if I told him to change our lovely living room into a bleeping filming room and to store all my Zara size mediums and blag Louboutins, he’d drop me off in Skem and leave me there. What the duck, why why WHYYYY would you do that??? It makes no sense! That mirror leaning up to take pics is a danger to OHD too.

BBC3 are missing a trick - they should sign her up for a reality/parody show about influencers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her pal Nadia with the triplets mentioned not using potties and going straight to toilet once weather is good and bingo O has used the toilet. Must be hard work keeping up with the Jones’s

Reactions: 20
So is a mum fish just a normal fish wae the weans shite under its fins?
I’ve just spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣
No wonder she is constantly shitting her kecks with all this tit she is fed!

I’m still trying to digest the “you can’t pour from a half empty cup”, well truff, I’ve got a half drunk brew here and I’ve just poured it to test this little comment. It was quite easy.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.