Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Truff was doing “high fashion make up looks” like this:

AB87CFDF-7FEB-44CF-A426-CF939597E509.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
If you’re going to make being a mum your WHOLE personality, at least be a good one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s bizarre, next to hospital staff her ‘job’ is the one I’d expect to have immaculate hygiene standards and yet she’s acting like she lives on skid row. Her hair makes me itch imagine what she teaches Olive
Imagine having her leaning and breathing over you whilst doing your make up for your wedding etc 😬
This is why she’s not getting the big breaks, she doesn’t look, act or speak professionally. Just a quick look on her instagram tells anyone with two brain cells what an absolute scruffy dimwit she is

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else cop she’s no longer a ‘personal blog’ in her bio and is in fact a ‘make-up artist’. So why the duck am I seeing a kid drinking champagne and riding friggin Red Rum?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Did anyone else cop she’s no longer a ‘personal blog’ in her bio and is in fact a ‘make-up artist’. So why the duck am I seeing a kid drinking champagne and riding friggin Red Rum?
She’s hoping for that blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Red rum!!!
Potential thread title here bear!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought she was having a super allowed weekend off, so why is she reposting stuff at 6.30?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does a mum look like, to have a mum look.
In my case leggings, hoodies and underwear that NEVER matches, gone are the days of matching underwear and time to do makeup. Never know though, if I start listening to podcasts and making my bed every morning I may just find the time to lather my face in orange and purchase myself some beaded kitten heels and a blag bag and then life will be perfect 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised Kate isn’t celebrating the jubilee tbh she seems the type
Troll.

Olive is on the queens honours next year for services to the world and languages and dance and sport! She’s going to the queens private celebrations, she doesn’t need to mix with us peasants at a street party! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.