Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that ONE time she got up at 3am to train with Chez at her gym and she took a pic of herself in the mirror and it looked like she had put Delo’s tiny clothes on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand how she posts insinuating she can’t shower Monday-Thursday. She has an almost 2 year old who can occupy themselves for 5 minutes and her mums there what looks like a lot. I have a needy 8 week old I basically look after alone Monday - Saturday and I can still shower every day and wash & dry my hair every other.
Shes the dirtiest least relatable person ever.

Reactions: 35
She’s just dirty, I’ve got 2 little reasons and still showered and blow dried my hair this morning while husband was at work. Maybe cause she doesn’t have a husband? (He’s desperate to propose though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how she posts insinuating she can’t shower Monday-Thursday. She has an almost 2 year old who can occupy themselves for 5 minutes and her mums there what looks like a lot. I have a needy 8 week old I basically look after alone Monday - Saturday and I can still shower every day and wash & dry my hair every other.
Shes the dirtiest least relatable person ever.
Yeah same I don't get it. Even if I've had the busiest of days and it's like 10/11pm and I need a shower I will still jump in the shower even if I'm knackered and really CBA and even if she just washed her wig over the bath when it's greasy literally takes afew minutes there's zero excuse for her

Reactions: 15
Yeah same I don't get it. Even if I've had the busiest of days and it's like 10/11pm and I need a shower I will still jump in the shower even if I'm knackered and really CBA and even if she just washed her wig over the bath when it's greasy literally takes afew minutes there's zero excuse for her
Likewise. I usually get in the shower whilst my littles are in the bath.

Reactions: 8
It’s bizarre, next to hospital staff her ‘job’ is the one I’d expect to have immaculate hygiene standards and yet she’s acting like she lives on skid row. Her hair makes me itch imagine what she teaches Olive

Reactions: 15
Soz but, Mum fish followed by emojis “Fish Cat”?
She is so manic, thick as bleeping pig tit
What the duck is a mum fish??????

0B45B31A-8BEC-4A6E-B7A6-E3BFE61A0F47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It must kill her seeing Peps stories full of all the things she wants:

New house
Holidays longer than 36hours
In-your-face Designer labels
A husband (albeit a repulsive one)
Great figure

I bleeping love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.