Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she hasn’t thought to get thicker curtains / black out blinds. 7pm bed time though eh?
She hasn’t got a lampshade for her light, as if she’d have blackout curtains. Clearly not been gifted or blagged any for free 😂😂 actually embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 21
That kid couldn’t care less when the tv is on then a million stories of truff trying to show off her shiny lip blush mistake without actually telling anyone what ‘miracle collagen pill’ it is.
no bath for the child with her hair still in bunches and put to bed in the brightest room. That was actually painfully bright.

I’m sorry to hear that @Leodog19 ,growing old is painful for everyone, my mum cared for my Nan then she went into a home until she passed. My Nan was desperate not to go cause she’d been saving money to pass down to her kids which all got sucked up into caring for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Leo your post and replies have been moved here if you’re looking for it

No bedtime routine for olive. Just shoved into a cot and filmed through the door by her mother 😔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah who doesn't have a black out blind or curtains on a child's bedroom. Proper strange carry on....
She doesn’t need them Troll she taught Big O from birth to know night from day.
Big O loves sleeping 7-7 every night.
The sadest thing you s seeing Truff talking to Big O through her phone. Mummy’s talking to you but not giving her any eye contact. Just wants her to perform like a seal

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People who say F instead of TH proper knock me sick 🤮🤮 free instead of three 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It just sounds so thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is that big ugly plastic monstrosity she’s got Haze sleeping in??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe the state she's put that kid to bed in. She's got one fuckin kid and can't even bath her and brush her hair before bed. Just lobbed in her cot dirty with scraggy hair in a way too bright room. One shocking bleep of a mother that 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Dripping in blag Ralph Lauren, but underneath she's just Mr Benn.

Her personalities make up about Ten, bouncing round like Mr Benn.

Thinks she's bespoke mother hen, but really she's just Mr Benn.

15 stone, 4 foot 10, Zara Medium Influenza the bespoke Mr Benn

Can anyone think of any better ones ? I'm aware they are abit tit but I couldn't think of much to rhyme with Mr Benn 😂Also can anyone Photoshop her face onto Mr Benn ?
I’m old enough to know who Mr Benn is never liked him. I wonder if I could see in the future & knew it was Truff?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe the state she's put that kid to bed in. She's got one fuckin kid and can't even bath her and brush her hair before bed. Just lobbed in her cot dirty with scraggy hair in a way too bright room. One shocking bleep of a mother that 🤮
Didn’t she change to the cot bed too?!? wasn’t there a big song and dance about the new bedding and all that tit, that just looked like a standard cot to me 🤔

Reactions: 14
Does the proppet have a massive bruise on her head?

Truff keeps alluding to the mistakes she made, she messed up her teens and was wild in her twenties aka wrote homophobic racist things all over Twitter… but she doesn’t realise that’s not an apology? She’s trying to get ‘my trolls’ to stop messaging brands while not alerting ‘my gang’ to her shite

Reactions: 27
Didn’t she change to the cot bed too?!? wasn’t there a big song and dance about the new bedding and all that tit, that just looked like a standard cot to me 🤔
Nope just full on put a pillow and duvet in the cot so Oluv can suffocate herself 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolls, when is her birthday? I need to make sure my hair is greasy enough to join the celebration!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The best part of that story... I wanted a massive holiday in Ibiza with all my family and then decided no... reality, no one wanted to spend grands on the villa for you. Dictating peoples holidays. She really is a spoilt cow!

• Haha
The best part of that story... I wanted a massive holiday in Ibiza with all my family and then decided no... reality, no one wanted to spend grands on the villa for you. Dictating peoples holidays. She really is a spoilt cow!
I came to say just this. She is so funny saying I was going to rent a villa in Ibiza with the whole family. I've looked at prices of a villa in Ibiza in June and trust me, Kate simply can't afford it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pleased to see she’s in a good place regarding her mental health now that it’s her birthday month 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.