Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her room is one thing but don’t forget delo has his own “dressing room” too. What workman does anyone know with a whole room for their blag designer scarves and shorts 😩😩 Pair of them are nuts
Like I get when people have a big house with plenty of rooms to be able
To have a proper upstairs dressing room and enough room for people to stay but her house is a 3 bed semi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like I get when people have a big house with plenty of rooms to be able
To have a proper upstairs dressing room and enough room for people to stay but her house is a 3 bed semi 🤣🤣
A filming room which she rarely films in as she’s a filthy mare and it’s probably stuffed full of rubbish hidden under inches of dust. There is no logic whatsoever, if she was a parody she would be hilarious.

Reactions: 19
So oluvs got a training toilet/potty
Is this what’s she meant when she said she went on the toilet 🥴
Someone must have gifted her that, there’s no way she’ll have the patience to stay in the house & potty train that kid, she’ll still be in nappies when she’s 10! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone must have gifted her that, there’s no way she’ll have the patience to stay in the house & potty train that kid, she’ll still be in nappies when she’s 10! 😂🙄
And Kate will still have tit under her nails and all over her clothes when she drops her off at secondary school. Mum life innit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
POURS
I will never ever by anything from a brand that pays someone like her to advertise badly may I add.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The sadest thing you s seeing Truff talking to Big O through her phone. Mummy’s talking to you but not giving her any eye contact. Just wants her to perform like a seal
Yeah I felt so sorry for Olive then. "Mummy's talking to you!" No you're not - you're talking to your phone, you absolute hog. Don't make out Olive is the one being rude.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just watched it again, why has she got shoes on in her house and pure stomping around. No wonder olive can’t sleep - clearly got no curtains or the cheapest net going, truff the elephant stomping round the house and just been shoved into bed with no settling routine all so truff can post tit reels on insta and catch up on tattle for content.

Reactions: 15
Just watched it again, why has she got shoes on in her house and pure stomping around. No wonder olive can’t sleep - clearly got no curtains or the cheapest net going, truff the elephant stomping round the house and just been shoved into bed with no settling routine all so truff can post tit reels on insta and catch up on tattle for content.
Bet it’s cause delo can’t be trusted to put a curtain pole up straight 😂 or she hasn’t been gifted any curtains yet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but if Kate’s 30th flight got cancelled last min I would laugh my head off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but if Kate’s 30th flight got cancelled last min I would laugh my head off
Surely she’ll be chartering a super bespoke private jet to fly her to her birthday celebrations, oh wait she can’t as she hasn’t got a pot to p**s in 😂

• Haha
So she decided to put olive to bed early but most nights she’s usually dragged round various gifted restaurants with her parents on the ale. She’s probably not used to a normal kids routine and that’s why she isn’t going to bed when Kate wants

Reactions: 22
Well Kate had a dummy until she was 9 so, ya know, wouldn’t be far off the mark!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she decided to put olive to bed early but most nights she’s usually dragged round various gifted restaurants with her parents on the ale. She’s probably not used to a normal kids routine and that’s why she isn’t going to bed when Kate wants
But Olaf also sleeps 7-7 remember 😖😖😖

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.