Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Olaf also sleeps 7-7 remember 😖😖😖
Funny. She sleeps that time yet wasn’t even put to bed until nearly 8 last night, let alone all the times they go out for dinner til half ten (at least) with the baby in tow. The odd time, makes sense they’re out late for a special occasion, but it’s every single day yet still more lies which are so pointless!!

Reactions: 16
Can everyone remember when she went Edinburgh (for the weekend 🤣) jokes and Olaf was curled up like a bleeping shrimp in the car seat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine how self obsessed you have to be to make turning 30 a month long event.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not only does bespoke O sleep 7-7 / 8-8 depending what Katie you ask, but she has been taught since birth night and day. KHM is baby whisperer remember. You trolls are so negative

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else have to significantly lower the volume on their phone, when it flips onto her stories. duck me, foghorn leghorn 🙉 that child must think she’s gone deaf when she gets dropped off at nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry if I sound thick here but what does that mean? X
Assume when you apply for credit the klarna BNPL will show up if you miss those payments, same as if you miss credit card payments etc. technically until it’s repaid it will be a debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey trolls, do any of you know where that park is on Truffs stories with big O? My kid would love that little train tunnel thing but no fuckin way am I asking her cos she'd just call me a troll and block me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Assume when you apply for credit the klarna BNPL will show up if you miss those payments, same as if you miss credit card payments etc. technically until it’s repaid it will be a debt.
Quite scary for young kids who just use it without thinking 😬

Reactions: 11
probably late to say this but H&M kids sizes are big and big O is in 2-3, not so petite is she Kate? My little girls 18 months and is still between 9-12 and 12-18 from H&M

Reactions: 13
Those white shoes with no socks for running about the park though 😖
Get her some Sketchers Twinkle Toes FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those white shoes with no socks for running about the park though 😖
Get her some Sketchers Twinkle Toes FFS.
Then let’s her get in bed with them on 🤣 see big Os fast asleep by 7 again. While Truffs scrolling tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leo your post and replies have been moved here if you’re looking for it

No bedtime routine for olive. Just shoved into a cot and filmed through the door by her mother 😔
Y as it been removed ? 🥲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.