Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like skirt is too tight for her why she squeezes into things when she could
wear for her shape & size and could actually look good her styling of this skirt looks so cheap
She is terrified to buy a bigger size, because she ties her self belief to her size (but bang theory friends know the episode). I'm a GROWN woman and it pains me to buy a size that I know I am actually not, but my mother is a gem and she always taught me that every fashion house (can we call C&A / primark) will always fit differently. Women need to realise that when we buy clothes it isn't like men buying jeans (always true to size). An this my TROOPS is the truth. So we can be an 8 in primark and a XXXXL in Zara. You know why, because its bleeping mass made and not tailored. KHM is and always will be a bleeping joke in the "FIT" department

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At this point she's just taking the piss hahaha !! Wow
She doesn’t have a clue what the word means.
Integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Everything Truff is not at this point she lies so much I’m not even sure that I trust that her name is Kate.
zero morals

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to her she had.... the best pregnancy ,best hospital bag, best birth , best post c section recovery , the best midwife , the best health visitor , the best breastfeeding journey , the most perfect blonde haired tanned baby 🥴
And the best minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I do love when you just catch a good screenshot
Nah 😭😭😭 I’m using that one thanks Troll!

Also, isn’t she meant to be abstaining from makeup after that beauty treatment she was gifted?

what a bleeping waste of product that was

• Haha
Reactions: 16
According to her she had.... the best pregnancy ,best hospital bag, best birth , best post c section recovery , the best midwife , the best health visitor , the best breastfeeding journey , the most perfect blonde haired tanned baby 🥴
Troll she manifested that

Reactions: 12
What decent person has 142 threads on tattle, each thread contains 50 ish pages, each page contains around 10-20 posts depending on size - The Wirrals version of Molly Mae 🤣

Get in the bin Kate!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered when OHD was jaundiced and Kate thought she’d been born with a tan HAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Can’t wait to see her stuff her back in this 😂
She’s got some confidence if she’s gonna wear a dress like that, I’ll give her that. Even at my thinnest size 8-10 (nowhere near that now) I would feel self conscious in a body con dress thinking my stomach stuck out like a pregnant hippo.

Reactions: 26
Several times a day when I'm stood washing bottles I think about Kate not needing to clean hers before they went in the steriliser.
That kid doesn't stand a chance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Several times a day when I'm stood washing bottles I think about Kate not needing to clean hers before they went in the steriliser.
That kid doesn't stand a chance
And when she gave the steriliser a bad review for it. “I’m not that impressed with it if I’m totally honest..” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.