Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just been broady to Melanie Louise and a group of girls were stood outside and someone pulled up truffs insta and it was a pic of Oluv, one of them reckons ‘aw she’s dressed for the funeral of her mums career’ 🤣 honestly noggzy is full of trolls I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

gigi_93

VIP Member
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered when OHD was jaundiced and Kate thought she’d been born with a tan HAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

bbvf

Chatty Member
Missed the 7am check in because I was throwing every tea bag into cup and then using a super secret powder I can’t tell you about yet. But. I do look 20 years younger. Then my bespoke was watching Scarface. She’s 9 months but she loves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ThePidge

VIP Member
Turns down 5k but has a car on finance 🙈

alright duck.

I NEVER ADVERTISE OR RECOMMEND A COMPANY UNTILL AFTER MONTHS/WEEKS OF TRYING….. well….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Katie Hayes has just said on her story : she suffers in silence........ hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
Jesus Christ..... we wish she would. Never known a person play a victim and complain so much 🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She thinks it’s funny being obsessed with poo but it’s just absolutely rancid. Imagine the smell in that house too. It’s knocked me sick 🤢

Sure I speak for everyone on here but my 2 past 8 weeks old were never full of poo, no poo explosions past the age of 6 months, no shit under my fingernails, on my clothes or on my carpets ever..

I changed them regularly and kept an eye on them - that’s how fucking simple it is???????

she’s clearly leaving that kid at the age of nearly 2 in a massive full stinking nappy. OHD’s probs thought I’ll take this off because I’m uncomfortable and wet and I’ll shit in my bed.

Instead of broadcasting it as if it’s “funny” take the fucking hint that your kid is probably ready to start sitting on the toilet you scruffy smelly cunt

How can a Momma be so fucking clueless, she’s thick as fuck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Marmaladethecat

Hands down, seeing olive drink from a plastic champagne glass is a new low. You utter disgrace. Do you know why? Women have been fighting for centuries for equality and yet here you are, pedaling a stereotype of women who lunch, get their nails done and drink champagne. Today, the Taliban refused women to read the news without a full veil. Be better you fucking cretin, be fucking better. If not for you, for Olive.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I bet she’s never removed the cushions on that hideous sofa in the garage and gave it a good hoover 🤢 bet it’s covered in shit and sweet and sour sauce.

Can you imagine the stuff that’s down there, arse crumbs, delo’s work boots, olives umbilical cord.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Nah, what an absolute cunt she is. No one will touch her with a barge pole now so she’s got her kid dressed up as an adult doing the advertising now?? A quarter of the kids in this country in poverty, 19 kids and 2 teachers shot dead in America and then there’s this uneducated potato using her too pure ‘reason’ for a couple of free cakes and a few insta posts telling her she’s cute?? She is fucking awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

missyP247

While at Larton riding school. The phone rang asking what age horse riding lessons start. The answer was 4 years after an assessment. I chuckled thinking it’s got to be a tattler ringing.

KHM takes her daughter for a walk out. Which is a ride around the block. It isn’t a horse riding Lesson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I need to understand , who can actually listen to her videos with the sound on? My god it is like nails on a board to me , so LOUUUDDDDD and exaggerated , with lip smacking and Breathing. I honestly cannot do it.
I must confess that I have never even seen a story or a post from her on IG
I wandered here from the Hinch thread with not a clue who she was ages ago and never left 🤣
I still don’t know WHO she is (who is she?? Said like Nikki Grahame RIP ❤ )
But thanks to the wiki and the 49282829 threads she has, I know shes a homophobic racist liar 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

vitamintea

No Kate, you mean you had to give the car back because you’re fucking skint and couldn’t afford the monthly payments 🤣
awww poor are ye 🥺
How ratty is she??? Imagine promoting a shit company to thousands of followers cause you’re desperate for a dizzy on a car and having to admit months later they were shit knowing many of your followers may have used them and be completely fucked now. And guess how she announces this? BY DOING ANOTHER FUCKING AD FOR SOMEONE ELSE THE SCRUFF!! She didn’t even have the balls to name the company so the damage is still ongoing, she still promoted them and now that name will be associated with her regardless. She’s a dangerous tramp she needs her Instagram deleting! how is this allowed she should be charged with some type of fraud for misleading her audience for a cash grab.

Truff the scruff.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Someone asked her on her live this morning “who watches Olive when you work?” She replied by saying “that’s a bit of a personal question”.
which tbh I agree with, but surely telling everyone your nearly 2 year old has shat the bed is far more personal. Or is it just your own personal stuff you don’t like telling? You’d even embarrass your child for engagement, literally no bounds. You’re mortifying.

• Haha

NoseyHole20

Is it just me or has the sound cut off halfway through her waffling on this morning?
I've cried. The ramble for about 6 stories. No sound. Then a 'hope that made sense' post at the end. Probs made more sense than she ever has to be fair. Silence is golden 🤣😩

• Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I am getting the impression:

• If I have things to brag about / make people feel inferior (based on my own assumptions) then I *WILL* be online.

• If I have nothing to brag about / make people feel inferior (based on my own assumptions) then I *WILL NOT* be online, I will be taking a super allowed social media break due to poor mental health* (*Not having anything to brag about.)

- KHM (2022)
Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56