Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could at least attempt to hoover them stairs properly omg the anxiety watching her do that. Sure she missed like 99% of the tit on them cheap thin carpets 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her ‘new thing’ that’s really helping her hair extensions grow longer & thicker is the Nu Skin collagen - all the MLM Huns are taking it & telling us about it but we can’t but it cos it doesn’t launch till June 🥴🥴🥴
Knew it would be an MLM, how sad she’s now having to resort to pyramid schemes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you just imagine the actual state that house must be in for her to know it’s needs a deep clean
I bet that house is bleeping humming
I am itching thinking about it

Reactions: 19
Missed the 7am check in because I was throwing every tea bag into cup and then using a super secret powder I can’t tell you about yet. But. I do look 20 years younger. Then my bespoke was watching Scarface. She’s 9 months but she loves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
“Make herbal tea and let it go cold to neck it cos you don’t like the taste”.. Katie they make capsules containing the same things for people who don’t like the taste. Thank me later

• Haha
Reactions: 43
IMO anyone who believes this tit deserves to be scammed. If there was a tea that cured your anxiety I’m pretty sure drs would be prescribing it. Thick fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The more I read here, the more I think FADS was a boss shout.
Explains why she'd endorse drinking in pregancy, she thinks she's fine.
(Plot twist, she's not.)
My brother's ex is preg with his kid (ex because he told her to stop drinking and she kicked off). She said "my mum drank with me and I'm fine..." she was 2lb and in NICU as a newborn, and of course is now a deranged adult 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Several times a day when I'm stood washing bottles I think about Kate not needing to clean hers before they went in the steriliser.
That kid doesn't stand a chance
i do too! I always think of when she gave Olive the thermometer to hold in her hand cause it was a handheld thermometer 🤣🤣

A girl who lives over the road from me had a baby late October, she has had her FF since she was about 5 months old because ‘she likes being able to see out of the window’. Stop the world. Sounds like something Truff would say 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, advise? You mean advice Truff. I would ADVISE you to go get a new job or see if you can buy back into Oh Snarlin or start a new salon because your days are numbered being an InstaHun.

Still baffles me why she sold her share of Oh Snarlin, surely anybody with a bit of business sense would have stayed a director and become a silent partner

I bet you its all still in her freezer 🤢
to be honest I’d speak to the police, it’s quite literally illegal to put your 5 month old FF-cing. Utterly disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anxiety and depression tea?? This bleeping dumb bleep. Absolute dreg of society

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Raging at this pathetic excuse for a woman....the racist has the audacity to share a post about racism and bullying. The same racist and bullying that refused to comment nor apologise for her racist and bullying remarks.
Karma is only a few minutes away from you remember that.
What!!!! I don’t follow her, what’s she done?

If I told Mrs parsnip to ditch her anxiety meds and drink a mlm brew to sort her out I hope she'd have the sense to Trevor jordache me.
Dangerous bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.