Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is UK guidelines state you can forward face from 15 months but it doesn’t make it safe.

just like cot bumpers aren’t safe either but they still sell them and cheap car seats which aren’t up to Swedish test standards but have pretty patterns on the fabric… people generally think just because it’s legal then it must be safe but sadly it’s not… you can smoke legally but doesn’t mean you’re safe either.

I just hope that out of anything she takes her kids safety into consideration. As much as I don’t care for Kate her child’s safety is paramount and so I really hope she educates herself.

Also she’s ridiculously passive aggressive. You putting AD in your post is literally your job. 🙈
A girl who lives over the road from me had a baby late October, she has had her FF since she was about 5 months old because ‘she likes being able to see out of the window’. Stop the world. Sounds like something Truff would say 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, advise? You mean advice Truff. I would ADVISE you to go get a new job or see if you can buy back into Oh Snarlin or start a new salon because your days are numbered being an InstaHun.

Still baffles me why she sold her share of Oh Snarlin, surely anybody with a bit of business sense would have stayed a director and become a silent partner

bleeping hell, Troll, Olive LOVES a late evening tea with sea bass, olives (obvs) and sauv blanc. It's her FAVE.

Btw, I don't look at her page a lot because o hate increasing her figures.

Nah, between you, Gigi and barb I'm beginning to think we are the same people because I say people smell like a kitchen plug that's never been cleaned 😂😂

For anyone new or that has forgot, her breast feeding journey was 72 bags of colostrum and then 18 bags a day of milk alongside her breast feeding (not squashing olif to her tit for photo ops). Her freezer was SO FULL she had to label and clip each bag to a rail in her freezer. It truly was the dreamiest breast feeding journey.....until it all turned out to be a lie and Oluf didn't latch because of her implants and she had to bottle feed.....
Make of this story what you will. Because all of us are still trying to bleeping suss it out.
I bet you its all still in her freezer 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t get this. Who fat shames her other than herself? All she’s pulled up for is posting pics that she has edited to duck and then the real pics of what she looked like are posted next to it.
She flips between “own your mum bod girls” and slapping her gunt, to woe is me I’m so embarrassed of my body.
She fat shamed herself by photoshopping the real khm that’s the problem

Thing is UK guidelines state you can forward face from 15 months but it doesn’t make it safe.

just like cot bumpers aren’t safe either but they still sell them and cheap car seats which aren’t up to Swedish test standards but have pretty patterns on the fabric… people generally think just because it’s legal then it must be safe but sadly it’s not… you can smoke legally but doesn’t mean you’re safe either.

I just hope that out of anything she takes her kids safety into consideration. As much as I don’t care for Kate her child’s safety is paramount and so I really hope she educates herself.

Also she’s ridiculously passive aggressive. You putting AD in your post is literally your job. 🙈
Ha ha reading that she’s bought it because she can’t find the Chanel cream bronzer anywhere ha ha well that’s a lie because I’ve just got a new one off boots online there’s plenty of places selling it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fat shamed my arse. I d love to know who fat shamed her. Believe me if someone did she would doxx them, we would all know about it. Instead she comes on here reads that we see the editing and calls that fat shaming. We don’t care what size she is, same as I don’t care what size any of my friends are, I care about the editing and the unrealistic content she’s posting for her followers. She fat shames herself. She’s an editing n*nce.

happy weekend everyone, except you Kate you racist homophobic lying stealing stinky fish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And when she gave the steriliser a bad review for it. “I’m not that impressed with it if I’m totally honest..” 😂😂
She stood by that review as well even after being told she needed to wash the bottles because she is pig headed.

I was laughing at the insta break as well, "I loved my break, I'm going to do it more and more". Katie, Kate, KHM, you were on insta you just didn't post for approx 24 hours. That's not a break love.

• Haha
She stood by that review as well even after being told she needed to wash the bottles because she is pig headed.

I was laughing at the insta break as well, "I loved my break, I'm going to do it more and more". Katie, Kate, KHM, you were on insta you just didn't post for approx 24 hours. That's not a break love.
I wish I could take a break from my job more and more. I can just imagine ringing my boss
“errr #hellodave, yeah just letting you know I’m having a super aloud break, for my menkle elf”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Raging at this pathetic excuse for a woman....the racist has the audacity to share a post about racism and bullying. The same racist and bullying that refused to comment nor apologise for her racist and bullying remarks.
Karma is only a few minutes away from you remember that.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I think she’s on a major high because she’s got the gifted birthday coming up and her friends have a group chat about her and it’s allll going to be about her. The comedown after this one is going to be spectacular I reckon a troll rant of proportions we have never seen when it’s all over 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her anxiety and depression tea … the same one Pep has just started advertising 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Of course Olive loved The Devil Wears Prada. That bleeping child has no chance. No play time. Spends all her family time at pubs or restaurants. No children shows. And obviously she hated being pregnant, I mean she said she loved it, but she loves to change her mind every few months. What a bleeping bore. She has the personality of a wet sleeve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her ‘new thing’ that’s really helping her hair extensions grow longer & thicker is the Nu Skin collagen - all the MLM Huns are taking it & telling us about it but we can’t but it cos it doesn’t launch till June 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anxiety and depression tea? She’s one dangerous bastard. Anyone with genuine anxiety and depression will need more than a cup of bleeping tea. Stop preying on vulnerable people you cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Olive loved the devil wears Prada … olive has to be the most mature 18month old ever ! Could barely string a word together yesterday morning getting on her mums itty bitty Brenda’s in the car because she kept babbling .. normal for a child of her age , but sat watching a film & proclaimed she loved it 😂 does this woman ever stop to think … EVER !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she writes ‘thank me later’ it makes me want to throw my phone away. Feel bad that she’s binned olives pens, poor wee soul can’t be a toddler!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I'm being petty but as soon as she starts saying that these new teabags are making her skin amazing..... I'm off to ASA.

She's the biggest I AM fraud and false advertiser. Between the weekly facials , the Lumi and now the Morpheus 8 she can duck off !
Love how she's saying they've "added" to her hair journey cos she knows she's spent the last 4 years swearing by Hairburst.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.