Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand who is actually following her? Like who relates to her? It’s 5pm and most parents of toddlers are settling them down tea bath bed… kates “going to pick olive up and go out for the evening”. She’s bleeping one where the duck are they going like? Mad

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Literally on tik tok as soon as I went on it.

That baby doesn’t look that different in age from olive…

Trigger warning -shows a baby in hospital following a car crash
That brave mum and her boy 😭 sat here bawling. Sure I'm due on or something cos I'm usually one cold bastard 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t be arsed with this bleeping little blurt anymore but I’ve just had a peep as I miss you all

what’s she ON ABOUT!!!! ‘I can’t even talk into my phone’ bleeping too right, your young child is there and wants your attention so give her it.

Wouldn’t mind but she’s only talking shite anyway

no genuine question - does she just live her life on a loop???? It’s so more obvious now that I’ve bombed her off. It’s just a pure cycle - trolls, fat, crappy nappy, Karen’s, MH, bummed gear, rinse and repeat
Did you get onto how bleeping patronising and sarcastic she was with OHD?

she’s not all there, bleeping rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has breast surgery. Doesn’t wear support bra.
Has non-surgical face lift. Wears make up against advice.
Has child. Ignores all advice whatsoever.

She’s an absolute peach, isn’t she?!

Reactions: 45
Why does she act like she’s bringing gobsmacking, taboo subjects to the public’s attention? About 80% of the women I know, hated pregnancy and were vocal about it. You didn’t discover a secret society, fatso, you’ve just never paid any attention to anyone else’s experiences.

Dunno why I said fatso; haven’t used that since I was about 11 😂 but I’m leaving it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Such a compulsive lier again, going on about how her hair has grown when we know she has tape in extensions 😒 and also her “no makeup makeup” is a face full of foundation. CBA with her constant lies, who is she even fooling

Reactions: 20
The story today were she announces she’s back from a social media break saying hey everyone proper sounds like she said hey Ron 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cocky dress reveal maybe a holiday dress or a night out, who gives a duck 🤣

Go out, have a wine and ignore Olive some more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie Hayes has just said on her story : she suffers in silence........ hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
Jesus Christ..... we wish she would. Never known a person play a victim and complain so much 🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
She’s a bad liar. She banged on through her entire pregnancy about how much she loved it, and how much I am Midwife said she was the most amazing pregnant person in the whole of time and space, and how she wished she could mass produce her colostrum because it was the most special and life giving colostrum that had ever been pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve said from the start she’s a tit ma and some might think those are strong words, but she’s only proving me right day after day

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The more I read here, the more I think FADS was a boss shout.
Explains why she'd endorse drinking in pregancy, she thinks she's fine.
(Plot twist, she's not.)

Reactions: 24
She’s a bad liar. She banged on through her entire pregnancy about how much she loved it, and how much I am Midwife said she was the most amazing pregnant person in the whole of time and space, and how she wished she could mass produce her colostrum because it was the most special and life giving colostrum that had ever been pumped.
At this point I 100% believe she a psycho. Every word out of her mouth is a lie. I hated pregnancy , I hated my body.........
2B771BC2-4F1D-45C2-B45C-156C140D6AC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.