Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that scran (urgh can’t believe I’ve just said that word I feel like Jeff! Lord have mercy on me) 🤢 they’re all gonna end up with fuckin tapeworms. The sausages look like they’ve been cooked in the dishwasher

wild shites all round trollz!!!!!
Troll! She only uses kettle water!

Waiting for the other car company to come out with their side of the story (a.k.a the truth) 🍿

Oooooo that car place was on the list of fuckers that may of doxxed doll parts. Gutted I’ve already had my tea otherwise I’d be ordering a Chinese and making my kids watch movies for the night

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.