Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck is the podcast 🤣
Same gaff as Sallie axl’s girl 🤣🤣🤣

She’s a bad liar. She banged on through her entire pregnancy about how much she loved it, and how much I am Midwife said she was the most amazing pregnant person in the whole of time and space, and how she wished she could mass produce her colostrum because it was the most special and life giving colostrum that had ever been pumped.
Yeah you’re absolutely right she did. She chats pure pony. Sure she kept saying it was such a ✨dreamy experience✨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
According to her she had.... the best pregnancy ,best hospital bag, best birth , best post c section recovery , the best midwife , the best health visitor , the best breastfeeding journey , the most perfect blonde haired tanned baby 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jesus she comes across so smug on her stories, her face makes me want to punch my phone! For someone who goes on so much about her bespoke rainbow baby #my reason🥺 you'd think she'd pay more attention to her!!
Right I'm away to have my mid week hair wash ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trolled , Stalked , Fat Shamed.... does she ever have a day off !

I've never seen an "influenza instagrammer" go on about themselves so much. Me me me, I , I, I... she's bleeping draining. Everything she posts has an agenda.
All she wants is people telling her how fabulous her and Olive are she's pathetic.
How can she??? TROLL. its the only bleeping content she hasssssssssss

Reactions: 11
I’ve said from the start she’s a tit ma and some might think those are strong words, but she’s only proving me right day after day
i stand with you Gi, she’s a horror. I’m sorry but the borrowed scan pic was the kick off and it’s got worse from there. It said everything about her as a ma, it was never about the child, it was all because she needed an insta prop

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The sad thing is some girls and women are believing that she genuinely cares about them & any issues they've had in pregnancy/motherhood.. saying my inbox is open......

When she's just abusing another subject for engagement and to make herself look like a nice relatable person. She couldn't give a duck about anyone but herself. This is a stage in the pattern of behaviour..... after a brag fest holiday she always turns into Mother Theresa for a week !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
According to her she had.... the best pregnancy ,best hospital bag, best birth , best post c section recovery , the best midwife , the best health visitor , the best breastfeeding journey , the most perfect blonde haired tanned baby 🥴
She had the best everything until it no longer brings her content and engagement and suddenly it was the worst experience and she hated it blah blah blah same everytime

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand who is actually following her? Like who relates to her? It’s 5pm and most parents of toddlers are settling them down tea bath bed… kates “going to pick olive up and go out for the evening”. She’s bleeping one where the duck are they going like? Mad
bleeping hell, Troll, Olive LOVES a late evening tea with sea bass, olives (obvs) and sauv blanc. It's her FAVE.

Btw, I don't look at her page a lot because o hate increasing her figures.

Had an absolute twit of a week, haven’t even seen her Instagram all week, had a look before and she still looks like she stinks of the kitchen sink pipe and she’s still a braggy bleep. Honestly, she’s vile.
Nah, between you, Gigi and barb I'm beginning to think we are the same people because I say people smell like a kitchen plug that's never been cleaned 😂😂

Same gaff as Sallie axl’s girl 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah you’re absolutely right she did. She chats pure pony. Sure she kept saying it was such a ✨dreamy experience✨
For anyone new or that has forgot, her breast feeding journey was 72 bags of colostrum and then 18 bags a day of milk alongside her breast feeding (not squashing olif to her tit for photo ops). Her freezer was SO FULL she had to label and clip each bag to a rail in her freezer. It truly was the dreamiest breast feeding journey.....until it all turned out to be a lie and Oluf didn't latch because of her implants and she had to bottle feed.....
Make of this story what you will. Because all of us are still trying to bleeping suss it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
bleeping hell, Troll, Olive LOVES a late evening tea with sea bass, olives (obvs) and sauv blanc. It's her FAVE.

Btw, I don't look at her page a lot because o hate increasing her figures.

Nah, between you, Gigi and barb I'm beginning to think we are the same people because I say people smell like a kitchen plug that's never been cleaned 😂😂

For anyone new or that has forgot, her breast feeding journey was 72 bags of colostrum and then 18 bags a day of milk alongside her breast feeding (not squashing olif to her tit for photo ops). Her freezer was SO FULL she had to label and clip each bag to a rail in her freezer. It truly was the dreamiest breast feeding journey.....until it all turned out to be a lie and Oluf didn't latch because of her implants and she had to bottle feed.....
Make of this story what you will. Because all of us are still trying to bleeping suss it out.
Remember when she kept posting the syringes of her "liquid gold" 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember when she kept posting the syringes of her "liquid gold" 🤢🤢🤢
Remember when she had 3 different breast pumps all gifted? I’m not messing, I don’t think she bought a thing for that baby, it was vulgar and no I’m not jealous Kate, I’d be fuckin ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Remember when she had 3 different breast pumps all gifted? I’m not messing, I don’t think she bought a thing for that baby, it was vulgar and no I’m not jealous Kate, I’d be fuckin ashamed.
Troll she gave all her baby stuff away remember to less well off Mothers 🥴
The Wirrals biggest Philanthropist

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She still hasn’t bought a thing for that baby
Or Delo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s uproar on TikTok because someone (I don’t know who) has posted a video of their toddler daughter shitting on the floor like it’s hilarious. This is absolutely something Kate would do! What’s wrong with these bleeping parents??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.