Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck said bright orange and pink together is in?? Every little sheep is wearing it at the moment, looks a show. Why would you want to look like everyone else who follows whatever Primark has in the window. Don’t get it
Hahahaa the big fuckin fruit salad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m 10 pages behind but what’s this fat head going on about with her q&a?! ‘Enjoy every second’ I couldn’t read past that because if a new mum doesn’t enjoy every second does that make her inadequate according to this bleeping skunk?

She’s not some guru (which is very clear from how she is with her own child) , she can’t even hold a bit of constructive criticism upon them ultramasculine shoulders.
She’s just as obsessed with tattle as she is with insta! Her sly digs to the things you all point out must have the ‘troops’ heads gone wondering wtf she’s even on about!

Reactions: 16
Those "brunch" outfits are like something from a 90s cruise ship passengers luggage. She's so dated , everything looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha ha the tongue. Trying hard to keep it in her smelly gob but failing. Such a try hard.

Reactions: 11
This was me on a down day last week …. No this was you this morning after you woke up still in food coma from your 73 course meal last night , WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND HAS A tit MENTAL ELF DAY & THINKS LET ME
TAKE A SELFIE !!! Makes an absolute mockery of people who are really struggling ! Bet that couch in the garage has had a an absolute battering today , whilst her & oluv watch Pineapple Express together on oluvs list of movies she absolutely loves !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why’s she acting like she’s overcome some terrible life threatening illness? She’s had her tits removed and lost a bit of weight. Hardly a bleeping miracle is it.
She probs hasn’t even lost weight, remember when she split with PLF and everyone thought she’d gone dead skinny but in reality all she’d done was photoshop herself to look half her size 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This was me on a down day last week …. No this was you this morning after you woke up still in food coma from your 73 course meal last night , WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND HAS A tit MENTAL ELF DAY & THINKS LET ME
TAKE A SELFIE !!! Makes an absolute mockery of people who are really struggling ! Bet that couch in the garage has had a an absolute battering today , whilst her & oluv watch Pineapple Express together on oluvs list of movies she absolutely loves !
That is the most staged “sad selfie” I’ve ever seen. She’s blatantly put her glasses on purposefully over her hair to try to look dishevelled. I’m so ashamed for her 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ha ha I’ve been laughing with my bestie today over who ever called them the make ups it has us pissing 🤣🤣 honestly so funny

Nah bro listen , then pink things on her feet were deffo in Storm for £5 when I made my first confession and was knocking around the aquarium. 💃🏻 🪩
Ha ha ha 💯

Reactions: 10
That is the most staged “sad selfie” I’ve ever seen. She’s blatantly put her glasses on purposefully over her hair to try to look dishevelled. I’m so ashamed for her 🤢🤮
Horrible isn’t it … even when I’m feeling great I barely take a selfie let alone when I feel like tit , either physically or mentally. It takes a special kind of person to think that’s normal but We know how special she is . Life is completely staged for the gram whilst keeping it 100% real with us guys 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Had a little tattle smirk to myself in Superdrug in town today. Just in the queue and there was a one way train ticket from Delemere to Rock Ferry. Just made me giggle Delo getting a 1 way to Rock Ferry for some action.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Zest are having their launch in Beauty Bazzar today all the usual dickheads there...
Wonder if Olives Ma got an invite !

Reactions: 16
Booked my wedding venue today, do we reckon Kates booked up but diary’s open in 2024 yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not even joking do we think she’s made some kind of complaint to the relevant regulatory body about that lip blush? I can’t stand the girl, but it must be horrendous to look in the mirror every day and see that. It’s bloody awful ; she permanently looks like she has a cold sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.