Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I confess that I'm no longer in my 20s and have no idea what the youngsters are wearing these days but surely they aren't wearing ombre PJs and a massive black bow mini dress and those shoes that look like you've just walked round a chicken abbatoir to BRUNCH?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not even joking do we think she’s made some kind of complaint to the relevant regulatory body about that lip blush? I can’t stand the girl, but it must be horrendous to look in the mirror every day and see that. It’s bloody awful ; she permanently looks like she has a cold sore.
To be fair to the girl who did her lips,Kate didn’t follow the proper after care as per usual. She put lipstick on when she wasn’t supposed to & if I remember rightly she used a lip scrub.
Same as that Morpheus she’s just had, you’re advised not to wear make up after. But what did numb nuts do? put make up on the next day.
She’s a bell end!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Deffo has a chode doesn’t he ahhahahahaha

he was trying to bring the BDE when getting called out on that parking like a twit page (which will never not be funny) and failing miserably

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair to the girl who did her lips,Kate didn’t follow the proper after care as per usual. She put lipstick on when she wasn’t supposed to & if I remember rightly she used a lip scrub.
Same as that Morpheus she’s just had, you’re advised not to wear make up after. But what did numb nuts do? put make up on the next day.
She’s a bell end!
That’s defo a mistake made with a needle. The lip scrub/make up products would have just affected the outcome of colour. I had mine done by Gabrielle Rock few months ago & I can honestly say duck knows how she used lip scrub on them. Was bad enough when the anaesthetic wore off few hours later!

Hey Truff when you catch up here - my lip blush looks amazing btw 😜😉💋 #yougetwhatyouPAYfor

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pep and her chode husband give me cold sweats.
It won’t fit you Mark - tell her to get you the next size up, and go steady with arse toys this time … #annualturnoverof£2million #mywifesarottweiler #shesabitofananimal

Deffo has a chode doesn’t he ahhahahahaha

he was trying to bring the BDE when getting called out on that parking like a twit page (which will never not be funny) and failing miserably
Cheryl’s in charge of the dick thank you very much troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As if fathead turned down 5k.....the fact she's told us, actually discussed money tells us she's lying. Business people don't discuss how much they are being paid, it should have been worded a substantial amount, mind you that's quite a big word....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As if fathead turned down 5k.....the fact she's told us, actually discussed money tells us she's lying. Business people don't discuss how much they are being paid, it should have been worded a substantial amount, mind you that's quite a big word....
She can’t even turn down a free roast dinner miles from home, there is no danger she turned down £5k for anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.